Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit/Arc...Last Night(Review)

First off I wanna start by saying FUCK EXIT...I am never going there again as long as I live...First of all I had to pay 35 fuckin dollars to get in that shithole cause I waited like 45 mins online and missed the guestlist so that was bullshit but When I got in whoever was spinnin was bangin some good beats....went upstairs to check out the second floor SHUTDOWN!! I was like wtf, so I went up stairs to the red room and there was like 15 people in there... bout about an hour or 2 into the night the lights come on whole place gets raided or some shit and shut down and everyone is forced to leave....go outside theres about 750 cops in cars, on foot, on horses, FBI comin' outta trucks and shit got the whole block shut down...So ya know what I did, went to Arc and boy did I have a fuckin blast....For everyone on here that reps Arc all the power to you motha fuckers cause Tenaglia was off the fuckin hook....I stayed till about 9 and he never let up, not once, the man was On Point!!! So that was my night just wanted to let everyone know that Exit sucks ass and I think I found a new home with Tenaglia....

If anyone has a track list let me know, I'll post it in the Music section too...Thanks

Originally posted by househead24

So ya know what I did, went to Arc and boy did I have a fuckin blast....For everyone on here that reps Arc all the power to you motha fuckers cause Tenaglia was off the fuckin hook....I stayed till about 9 and he never let up, not once, the man was On Point!!! So that was my night just wanted to let everyone know that Exit sucks ass and I think I found a new home with Tenaglia....

If anyone has a track list let me know, I'll post it in the Music section too...Thanks

i think we got another convert

OK here is the deal with what went down at exit last nite. I work for few media entities and have access to the police departments press people and thats where this info came from. Mind you that I called once this morning after hearing of the incident from someone that was there and they said nothing other then 'an emotionally disturbed person was taken away for evaluation' - after seeing this post I called back and pressed the issue adding that the FBI was on scene and they finally came out and told me what went down.

Back in November a NYC police officer was assulted while socializing in New Jersey, last night one of the bouncers at exit saw this person in the club and notified the police that were at the club. Working under the assumption that this guy was still wanted they called in for backup (including even calling out the NYPD HELICOPTERS!!!) as well as cops on horseback. They searched the raided the club, making everyone evacuate, and eventually found the guy and placed him under arrest. After they sorted everything out, they found out that he was already arrested and charged with the assault in New Jersey and was out on bail awaiting trial. The NYPD spokesperson i talked with said however that he was 'extremely frustrated and under the infulence of something - we believe it was ecstasy, and therefore was transported to Bellview Phyc. hospital for evaluation' As of 1PM on saturday afternoon, he was still in the phyc ward.

now hows that for investigative reporting...i bet we wont see this story in the Daily News tommorow... ;)

Bernie

Originally posted by dirtycash18

thanks bernie! i guess you found your new passion in news reporting?!?!

LOL! I do the tech stuff (setting up broadcasts and shit) for the stations i work with, but since i got the access to these people, i figured i'd press the issue and see what i could find out cause i was bored at work lol. Figured there were probably some other people who follow the clubs around here that would have been interested in what actually went down...

The funny thing is that the Dailey News said nothing about the raid just said he was an "Ecstasy-fueled patron" harassing other patrons. He was tankin in to custody after police determined "he

was strung out on ecstasy"

The words the paper use make him sound like "an animal" on E

:laugh:

Originally posted by berniec

OK here is the deal with what went down at exit last nite. I work for few media entities and have access to the police departments press people and thats where this info came from. Mind you that I called once this morning after hearing of the incident from someone that was there and they said nothing other then 'an emotionally disturbed person was taken away for evaluation' - after seeing this post I called back and pressed the issue adding that the FBI was on scene and they finally came out and told me what went down.

Back in November a NYC police officer was assulted while socializing in New Jersey, last night one of the bouncers at exit saw this person in the club and notified the police that were at the club. Working under the assumption that this guy was still wanted they called in for backup (including even calling out the NYPD HELICOPTERS!!!) as well as cops on horseback. They searched the raided the club, making everyone evacuate, and eventually found the guy and placed him under arrest. After they sorted everything out, they found out that he was already arrested and charged with the assault in New Jersey and was out on bail awaiting trial. The NYPD spokesperson i talked with said however that he was 'extremely frustrated and under the infulence of something - we believe it was ecstasy, and therefore was transported to Bellview Phyc. hospital for evaluation' As of 1PM on saturday afternoon, he was still in the phyc ward.

now hows that for investigative reporting...i bet we wont see this story in the Daily News tommorow... ;)

Bernie

First off I wanna start by saying FUCK EXIT...I am never going there again as long as I live...First of all I had to pay 35 fuckin dollars to get in that shithole cause I waited like 45 mins online and missed the guestlist so that was bullshit but When I got in whoever was spinnin was bangin some good beats....went upstairs to check out the second floor SHUTDOWN!! I was like wtf, so I went up stairs to the red room and there was like 15 people in there... bout about an hour or 2 into the night the lights come on whole place gets raided or some shit and shut down and everyone is forced to leave....go outside theres about 750 cops in cars, on foot, on horses, FBI comin' outta trucks and shit got the whole block shut down...So ya know what I did, went to Arc and boy did I have a fuckin blast....For everyone on here that reps Arc all the power to you motha fuckers cause Tenaglia was off the fuckin hook....I stayed till about 9 and he never let up, not once, the man was On Point!!! So that was my night just wanted to let everyone know that Exit sucks ass and I think I found a new home with Tenaglia....

hey

i was there too, were you mostly on the floor or in the back at all?

I'm very observant, it's possible i saw you there. our crew basically chilled in the back from like 5 am till 9...

Originally posted by housedog

The funny thing is that the Dailey News said nothing about the raid just said he was an "Ecstasy-fueled patron" harassing other patrons. He was tankin in to custody after police determined "he

was strung out on ecstasy"

The words the paper use make him sound like "an animal" on E

:laugh:

you see thats beacuse the NYPD really didnt want the whole story to get out there, they made this rather clear. If the daily news ran the whole story and bashed the NYPD, then the NYPD would be much less forecomign with information to them in the future...thats how they keep the press in check. Now me on the other hand, i really could care less what they would like to see in the papers or on the tv/radio and since i dont have to work with them that often, i really dont care if they hate me :)

plus with this only being posted on a few clubbin messageboards the odds of my report getting back to NYPD's press office are slim compared to a story being run in the DN.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

hey

i was there too, were you mostly on the floor or in the back at all?

I'm very observant, it's possible i saw you there. our crew basically chilled in the back from like 5 am till 9...

i was everywhere pretty much, walkin around but when I was dancin' i was kinda in front or back dont know by the bathrooms and that speaker...then I was in the middle by the poles...i was wearin a black cut off with a nike headband...U???

:dj: Danny was off the f#@in' hook Saturday morning!!! I got there around 6 or something. Right when I walked in there was a great vibe in the place. Place was going off!!! Didn't leave until 10am - and the only reason we left was cuz Danny said that the lights were coming on after the song...

Great time though...

i was everywhere pretty much, walkin around but when I was dancin' i was kinda in front or back dont know by the bathrooms and that speaker...then I was in the middle by the poles...i was wearin a black cut off with a nike headband...U???

I was in the back of the main room from like, 3 am to 5 am. After that we mostly chilled in the other room for like, another 4 hours...what did i wear that night, nothing special, a gray DKNY top with jeans, wristband. Send me your pic miss555s@yahoo.com!!