Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Possible Official ***CALDERONE @ Nation Roll Call

vicman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I am here in DC for the night. I am definately hitting up Calderone& BT tonight :D

be careful at BT, area around the dc tunnel is sketchy. lotsa cars got broken into last time i went there.

more breaks i guess? a track or two of his are on sasha's GU, ibiza i think. saw him @ buzz a few months ago and the place was packed, being from DC kinda helps i guess, he really didnt do anything for me, but thats a matter of opinion, other people enjoyed his set. placed sorta cleared out after he left, which was good, since that left more space to move around for us leadheads.

Originally posted by teriaki

Oh yeah, and if anyone lives in / near Arlington (Clarendon), feel free to get a ride over with me.

btw, you do know Nation hosts its :rainbow: party on Saturday's?

some people might be busy doing other stuff, but that also acts as a deterrent of sorts for some. just fyi. :)

Originally posted by vicman

i think some of the russians are going.

where is e-ze, he seemed pretty hardcore about calderone. lola, what have you done to e-ze? :shaky:

the russians even went out shoppin' for gold booty shorts just for sat night. Arthur and Yuri are muy excited. it will be like their Senior Prom all over again.

Originally posted by vicman

btw, you do know Nation hosts its :rainbow: party on Saturday's?

some people might be busy doing other stuff, but that also acts as a deterrent of sorts for some. just fyi. :)

For the people that the club staff allowes in with a heavy searching is OK. Or a light searching, Just as long as the customers are not bringing in DRUGS, ALCOHOL, or any other type of recreation besides That I may be able to get a hold of??? is great acts as a deterrent towards? Gad IT workls!!

I have kinda forgotten what this thread was about.

in the "mens" room (or the one designated to be mens) its almost 20 to 1, in the "womens" its almost 50-50. i was a bit buzzed and went in there and couldnt find the urinals, wtf?!

then it was appartent i was in the womens bathroom. alcohol is bad for you kiddies. :D