Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Sunday

rene_martinez

of course rene-count me in! think i proved to you that i can keep up with the best of them... btw: space still is my favorite place down here-great music AND thats what is about people. who cares about all the other sh*t. really...dont sweat the small stuff... so, anyone else game?

little d-where are you? u should come-soo much fun last time we played ;-) cant be too bad cause i have to work monday-big event!

g-d i miss the college days.

looks like I might be making it out to "my favorite place" for this one Stacey. Not sure if I'm going to be able to catch them during the conference, so I might as well see them now.

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

hey rene, so what time do you think we all should meet up? not too early cause you know how i hate that sh*t! how about meeting outside? let me know that way we can try this meet up thing again...

phrankadelic, ahhh ya-lol! i think i can hook you up. will drop you an email or you know the number....

for the rest-i have to work on monday too :-(

HOWEVER, will check it out for a bit and worst deal is i'll get no sleep that night...

Gen> You're SO hardcore!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Heya:

I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather meet up inside Space. Odds are that I'm going to be doing god-only-knows-what before hand (be it dinner, drinks, yada) and I don't want to leave people hanging as they wait for me outside and I show up drunk and late. (Okay, not all that drunk... but late wouldn't be all that new to me -- I've got Cuban blood in me after all.)

I know for certain that I can spot Stacey inside the club, and she can me, so that shouldn't be all that big a deal.

What about the rest of you? What're you guys thinking?

Rene'

(Damn straight till close. Is there any other way?)

okay---im jealous... i cant stay til it closes. stoopid work! anyway, why dont we have two meet up times. one at midnight and one at 3? rene, i agree that inside would be a better idea. how about the main room by the bar when you 1st walk in? btw: its always so damn dark in there, thats the blue room, right?

Actually, if we're meeting up inside the Blue Room, I'd recommend the smaller, back bar. (Okay, when you're facing the DJ booth, walk to the bar that's tucked away off in the far right corner of the room.) Course, we'll still have to figure out how to spot people who haven't met before. I'm sure as hell not wearing a "Woo-Hoo, Clubplanet!" shirt that night.

Two meeting times sounds smart, though. Wonder which one I'll make. Heh.

Keep me posted. Anyone serious email me at ReneM@the-beach.net (or Stacey -- she's a definite as well.)

Rene'

rene-so how come no "woo hoo, Clubplanet!"

t-shirt? whats wrong w' that? i make myself laugh. ANYWAY...

OFFICIAL MEET UP:

Sunday 2/18 at SPACE for DD

12AM and 3AM

BLUE ROOM-BACK BAR

look foward to meeting everyone-hopefully! if anything, rene-it will be you and i-i probably will be wearing black leather pants and a little top cause g-d know it will be hot in there from all the dancing...

Nightlife Advertising invites you to Crobar for Mardi Gras Party on Friday Feb 23.

OPEN BAR and FREE VIP ADMISSION for our Members Only.

Contact us if you plan to attend this party and we will send you an Invitation for you and your guest.

With the compliments of NIGHTLIFE ADVERTISING Inc.

I am sending you the link to get your invitation. www.nightlifeadvertising.com/crobar/formcrobar.htm

This invitation will allow you to get Free Admission and a wristband

For OPEN BAR.

One Invitation per person so contact us by email to let us know how many you

need or use our Email to Friend Feature and we will send them the invitation

on your behalf.

Archived