Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Destination Review..........

spinsaikel

There isn't much to say about this party. The Music was awful in the main area. BT played mediocre tracks and not enough breaks. As for Cortex....no comment. I think the medal goes to Mark Forrest. At least his Set was fun. The music in the lounge was...interesting, and the DnB area was hot and carpeted. Music was pumpin' in there though. Great venue and set up. They should refrain from booking rave circuit dj's. Oh yeah, most of the kids there looked like they were still in middle school. I could only imagine what was going through their head that night......"hah, mom and dad have nooo idea we're at a techno dance party. They think we are sleeping over at our friends place. tee hee har har." the end.

p.s.

When i walked out, all I kept hearing was "fuggin shit, my car got broken into" left and right. 2 of my friends cars were broken into. One of them didn't actually get anything stolen. The vandal just shattered a window, went through his stuff and opened his cell phone bill. Atleast we have crooks that care enough about how much we are paying monthly for our cell phones....

Originally posted by spinsaikel

When i walked out, all I kept hearing was "fuggin shit, my car got broken into" left and right. 2 of my friends cars were broken into. One of them didn't actually get anything stolen. The vandal just shattered a window, went through his stuff and opened his cell phone bill. Atleast we have crooks that care enough about how much we are paying monthly for our cell phones....

Kinda glad it was quite last night.

SPEGHETTI; Over Underyou, Puked on/Over/By/Maybe/NO Chance!!

WASTED!!

I'd say, except for Mark Forrest's breaks set early on in the evening, this Saturday was a complete waste...and Sopha, I never ever saw you anywhere!

...at least now I can blacklist DC Tunnel on my list of clubs to never go to again.:mad: