Clubplanet Nightlife Community

josh hartnett

mssabina

i just saw 40 days and 40 nights last week... the first hour or so is really good...

i've seen most of his movies, come to think of it... black hawk down, O, the faculty, virgin suicides, pearl harbor, uhhh.... thats all i can think of off hand...

Originally posted by joeg

i just saw 40 days and 40 nights last week... the first hour or so is really good...

i've seen most of his movies, come to think of it... black hawk down, O, the faculty, virgin suicides, pearl harbor, uhhh.... thats all i can think of off hand...

ok... so admit it... you sweat him don't you??

:tongue:;)

Originally posted by kinggorman

sabina obsessed much???? If you stalk him you might be able to trap him into being your slave...good luck with that obsession thing...:finger:

uhhh... okay?? what.gif

just because i think he's adorable doesn't mean i'm obsessed ;)

sabina obsessed much???? If you stalk him you might be able to trap him into being your slave...good luck with that obsession thing...:finger:

wow, not even 5 posts, and no one wants you around... nice job... read how to make friends and influence people, much? ;)

haha I was joking. relax...both a ya chill hahaha. Besides...it is a msg board. I am not trying to make friends lol...I live 7,000 miles away, by the way...how is nyc these days?? Still shutting down train station and tunnels at the drop of a terrorism hat?? I kinda miss back home..

haha I was joking. relax...both a ya chill hahaha. Besides...it is a msg board. I am not trying to make friends lol...I live 7,000 miles away, by the way...how is nyc these days?? Still shutting down train station and tunnels at the drop of a terrorism hat?? I kinda miss back home..

no, now we just send our cops to iraq...

hows that S.A.R.S. thing going, over there?

there are NYPD in Iraq??? hahaha typical. they can't even control nyc anymore so now they are in another country where they are even more likely to get shot at haha.

SARS...good one, nicely done haha. SARS isn't a problem in Japan. They banned all flights to an from Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, and Singapore. So has most of the ret of the world too now. I am going to Korea in a few weeks. Only 2 cases there. Less than America. There is no SARS here in Japan (knock on wood).

there are NYPD in Iraq??? hahaha typical. they can't even control nyc anymore so now they are in another country where they are even more likely to get shot at haha.

SARS...good one, nicely done haha. SARS isn't a problem in Japan. They banned all flights to an from Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, and Singapore. So has most of the ret of the world too now. I am going to Korea in a few weeks. Only 2 cases there. Less than America. There is no SARS here in Japan (knock on wood).

hehe... yeah, i have no idea what they're thinking about the NYPD thing... and at last check, uhhh, iraq is a lil' bit outside their jurisdiction.... :confused: