Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space review .......4/20 Sat.

mursa

What can i say more ..........12am - 7am of Heaven thanx to OSCAR G ..........Bangin Bangin Bangin with the occasional "slow house" that i used to rest a few minutes .

Nearly collapsed twice as my hamstrings were cramping up on me in the dancefloor ............... if anybody saw a tall guy strecting their legs in the bathroom , then IT WAS ME . :D

Finally left at 7am as i was exhausted and the atmosphere was becoming a bit to " Sausage fest" for my liking . :rolleyes:

PS........thanx Biz for the Guest list "hook up " .

"believe in fate"

Guest saleen351

Thats two weeks in a row that people have described that there were no chicks... I"m getting worried.... Space last year dried up with broads... And it just got worse by every week... Hopefully the new policies will start to work...

Originally posted by saleen351

Thats two weeks in a row that people have described that there were no chicks... I"m getting worried.... Space last year dried up with broads... And it just got worse by every week... Hopefully the new policies will start to work...

Its Not That Bad, actually better then usual, just can't expect your gonna get lucky by grabbing every girl.

Very Up and Down, Hard House into more chill House for a while, then some tech-trance (Igor S - Boomerang) into

and Onslaught of an Hr of some of the Hardest shit Ive heard in a while was AMAZING. (Nice Mix of LOVING YOU)

Good chilling with the usual suspects (Leon, Matty, Jim, Ant, Dave, Patti, Courtny, Marie)

Saturdays just keep getting better

was @ Space from 1:30am till 4:30am. Roly was on point as usual....there were a lot of people out in the patio showing love :) Oscar was destroying the main room with some hard house around 3am :eek:

....as always thanks to Biz for the hospitality. :hat:

good seeing Jimmy T. reprezenting :D

It was a great night Oscar really impressed me once again I thought he couldn't top last weekend but he was damn close in my personal opinion. Great mixing,track selection, I wish he could have played longer. Shotz out to the crew Dekan,Matty,Leon,Jim,and tp the rest of our peeps Sgt.Fury,Sobeton, you were all missed as usual !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Track of the moment Andain-Beautiful things(Gabriel &Dresden unplugged remix) OMFG sickness

Originally posted by mursa

What can i say more ..........12am - 7am of Heaven thanx to OSCAR G ..........Bangin Bangin Bangin

What Up Mursa? You took the words right out of my mouth. Oscar G. was definitely on point last night. Just a great set he threw down... dark/dirty house, classics, and trance...what more can you ask for. Just non-stop dancing. :eek:

Thanx once again Biz. :)

The last 2 weeks at Space 34 have been fair at best. It certainly seems that it will remain this way until Lawler comes in a couple of weeks.

I think that we will be in a lull until then. At least the May line-up looks stong.

Does anyone know when Professor Howells returns? :confused:

Originally posted by sobe2003

The last 2 weeks at Space 34 have been fair at best. It certainly seems that it will remain this way until Lawler comes in a couple of weeks.

I think that we will be in a lull until then. At least the May line-up looks stong.

Does anyone know when Professor Howells returns? :confused:

the professor will be lecturing on July 3rd. a lull and fair.:confused: with the tracks people are saying OG is dopping. would indicate to me the music is right on point. damn I need to get back into the groove, I need my Space fix ! :D

Solution to your girl problem: bring them with you!

Have them bring friends. From what I can see, Space 34

isn't going to stoop to a 'girls get in free' type of marketing

plan, so ya just gotta deal. I go to Space for the DJs and the music anyway. I want girls, I'll bring them with me or hang out

at a club on the beach for a bit.

Girls aren't just going to magically appear in a club anyway, and if they do, chances are there's another disagreeable factor at work such as a cheesy hip-hop promotion.

Besides at 7 AM I wouldn't count on picking up a hot girl anyway.

Guest saleen351

pod, the club went down hill last year after the girl situation... I"m not bringing sand to the beach, and i'm not bringing whores to a whore house.... Space better address the situation now, instead of when nocturnal opens...:idea:

Originally posted by pod

Solution to your girl problem: bring them with you!

Have them bring friends. From what I can see, Space 34

isn't going to stoop to a 'girls get in free' type of marketing

plan, so ya just gotta deal. I go to Space for the DJs and the music anyway. I want girls, I'll bring them with me or hang out

at a club on the beach for a bit.

Girls aren't just going to magically appear in a club anyway, and if they do, chances are there's another disagreeable factor at work such as a cheesy hip-hop promotion.

Besides at 7 AM I wouldn't count on picking up a hot girl anyway.

again, YWPS!!!

or just go accross the street to Gold Rush. :D

The man is fucking incredible! I roll up into Space around 1ish, buy my and my date a drink and just chill. Get into the main room and the highs are piercing my ears, guess they were having trouble with the low amps. Anyways, they fix the problem and things progess. Eventhough I hadnt had anything to drink besides a heineken earlier, Oscar had me jumping around like an animal. Thanks to Biz and the Space crew for the hospitality, great seeing again Jimmy and let me know if you are going to open for Ralph next week. I will be in effect next weekend.!!!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

stop whining about there being no chics at space...it's really not their fault you can't get dates. they supply the location, the drinks, the music - it's up to you to find a lady to go with, losers.

:eek::laugh::D

Originally posted by saleen351

pod, the club went down hill last year after the girl situation... I"m not bringing sand to the beach, and i'm not bringing whores to a whore house.... Space better address the situation now, instead of when nocturnal opens...:idea:

lol speaking of nocturnal..im surprised you didnt find out that the Beach nightclub bought the place off the owners...they are also thinking of changing the name.

then again..youre "sources" prolly told you that one too.

Carlos

PS- yo saleen...tell miss cleo i said whats up.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: