Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Garfield What a Guy!!!!

realmusic

went to stereo this weekend, Why cos I must be stoopid. mono more like.

The Dj sucked, he spent more time being a wedding singer over the mike than mixing.

Oh, his choice of records. the secondhand selection that no one wants.

The guy sucks. He sets fire to stuff and plays firestarter. gimme a break. I wish he had set fire to himself and all of his outdated, overplayed, cheesy toons.

come on Catman, ditch the decks and find some style.

On a lighter note - WMC is just around the corner - there are some incredible parties - yet again. And the best part - Its not in Fart Larderdale and the Cat Man ain't playin'

Respect - Peace Out.

Is this the same Garfield I met at last year's WMC who threw down a mean set at around 1 PM at Ultra? Hard to believe! I haven't seen him in ages, i hope he hasn't gone off the deep end?

Garfield=skinny guy, 5'9" or so, usually has elaborately dyed hair, british...

Ain't that many Garfields around So FL... cheesy trance? Yep; that's him.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Not that you give a shit but Garfield in my opinion is one of the best DJ's down here. I have seen him spin in various clubs down here and I have to say I have yet to be disappointed. O and “realmusic” your fist post and your bashing a DJ nice ...

Not that you give a shit but Garfield in my opinion is one of the best DJ's down here. I have seen him spin in various clubs down here and I have to say I have yet to be disappointed. O and “realmusic” your fist post and your bashing a DJ nice ...

Are you sure you saw DJ Garfield?

Cos I too heard him spin at Ultra at the Gatecrasher tent, the man had a pretty nice set... but then again things and styles do change w/ time.

Maybe he was catering his music to the crowd???

Anyhow...

Seen him many times (if this is the same Garfield); he used to be a resident at Play (now Stereo) in FTL... I think he spins at Liquid in West Palm lately.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

easy with the garfield comments-he's kinda friend of mine. yes, he is not the best out there but i have heard worse, i.e. razor (plz dont make me go there again) anyway, garfield spinned at space for after hours about 2 months ago and had an awesome set!

hey, we all have our good and bad days...

On a lighter note DJ Garfield’s Birthday party will be: Friday, February 16th at Zodiac. Zodiac is located at 200 West Broward Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Go check him out, and form your own opinion. I for one; have no complaints…………….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

everyone is entitled to thier opinion...you have to begin to wonder where opinions start and downright negativity begins...is anyone familiar with P.L.U.R---the last word is 'respect'.....Ive seen many DJ's that I didnt particular enjoy..however, I respect the fact that the DJ is a artist...it takes years of practice and dedication to be able to be given the opportunity to play in front of a crowd..that earns my respect...even if I dont enjoy what thier set or what they play...

Hi gang

just got though all the messages wow I created quite a stir thanks to those that defended me but to those who don't like my stuff that is cool it your opinion and respect for that individuality is what makes the scene great and think about it if every DJ played the same as the next how boring would that be.

I do my thing and those that like it come along and those that don't go elsewhere

the joys of democracy,eh?

One correction to the 1st vebal assalt on me

sorry realmusic do your research coz i am ALL over WMC this year

ULTRA/GATECRASHER...24th

SLINKY....25TH

JUDGING CERWIN VEGA DJ COMP...26TH

FUEL...27TH

POWER 96 LIVE BROADCAST 27TH

respect to the dance music family

which ever branch your on,house,trance,drum & bass etc..remember unity is what its about not destroying something coz its not your thing

Garfield

Nightlife Advertising invites you to Crobar for Mardi Gras Party on Friday Feb 23.

OPEN BAR and FREE VIP ADMISSION for our Members Only.

Contact us if you plan to attend this party and we will send you an Invitation for you and your guest.

With the compliments of NIGHTLIFE ADVERTISING Inc.

I am sending you the link to get your invitation. www.nightlifeadvertising.com/crobar/formcrobar.htm

This invitation will allow you to get Free Admission and a wristband

For OPEN BAR.

One Invitation per person so contact us by email to let us know how many you

need or use our Email to Friend Feature and we will send them the invitation

on your behalf.

Hi all.. I spend every saturday night at Stereo.. even when it used to be play..

I admit, last saturday night was not his best, but I'll tell you what.. almost every Saturday night before that one, he has gone off the wall!!! Totally insane!!!

(Hey Garf., your friends, the fireflies!!!)

Don I am still doing my one off's at space and I am currently in negotiations with Fuel regarding a possible weekly residentcy

oh and yes you guys are right i sucked last week...sorry but i'm only human i am currently trying to swing my style away from 100% trance as in FL everybodys playing it now and i've been on it since 1991,so i'm trying to go down the hard house route the same as the UK has,so this is a transition time for me and not everyone appreciates it

We have to spring clean our style every now and then or we would still be playing 1988 rave stuff.

peace

Garfield

Archived