Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA vs JUNIOR VASQUEZ

IMO if they did go against each other and both were at the top of their game Jr would blow away DT in a creative/mixing level by far. Thats only my opinion from hearing both since the early 90s, people seem to forget that jr used to mix with a reel to reel to lay over accas and god knows what else. of course in recent yrs the tide has turned in DTs favor basically cause Jr is an egotistical bitch. like what was mentioned before refusing to play at twilo cause girls were still there or playin literal crap fromt he 70s to get the str8s out. to me thats not a dj and has no respect in that regard in my eyes. u play for whoever, and of course he doesnt care and y should he people look at him like a queen :rolleyes: either way it would be a great sight to see

u know what would be hot...

if like tenaglia brought his crew ...and like Junior brought his..and they could have like a street fight..like in Beat It...and they could wear all their clothes from the 80's ....and Danny Howells could play the role of Michael Jackson...that shit b proper..id pay to see that

Originally posted by earthling

I think Juniors Production Skills are unmatched by anyone . He has done over 700 remixes to date and continues to bang out some nice remixes. He has an arsenal of his own club only mixes that he plays everyweek unlike any other dj.

When that old crackhead actually DOES remix, no one can touch him. Perhaps you've forgotten the big scandal of the last few years he steals remixes from less well known younger dj's?

In his prime, the man was a God.

Also--DT is over his prime. (RIP be yourself)

AND--Danny howells licks my left nut. (sorry Cody)

I H I

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

if like tenaglia brought his crew ...and like Junior brought his..and they could have like a street fight..like in Beat It...and they could wear all their clothes from the 80's ....and Danny Howells could play the role of Michael Jackson...that shit b proper..id pay to see that

hahaha west side story and shittt

Despite the fact that Junior has yet to win a Grammy, I still think he is probably the most talented remixer/producer I've ever heard. Tenaglia is an undeniably talented dj and producer, but I feel that Junior is far more talented, both as a dj and a producer / remixer.

After Junior, I'd have to go with Hex Hector as the second most talented producer / remixer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

id like to see a dance battle between DTs and JVs dance crowd

id represent BE YOURSELFERS ...BIATCHESS.... N WHUT!!!!!!!!! :gang:

Now I'd like to see them do a night (or an entire weekend) together at a large enough venue but what I would really LOVE to see is Junior Vs. DT in the boxing ring. That's entertainment at it's finest.

hahahaha - now thats comedy.

it'd be like horsehack vs screech in celebrity boxing.