Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Understand Men

If your faithful, honest, interesting, love to have fun, know how to have a good time, responsible(blah,blah,blah)---then how can a guy still give u shit!!!!!!!!! Do guys just always have to have full control of all situations and maybe find something to fight about because they maybe dont no what the hell they want---well i am sooooooo sick of it --relationships are to stressful. All the good times are great but whats the point if u end up enemies in the end????

Does anyone understand????:mad:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eternitygirl

If your faithful, honest, interesting, love to have fun, know how to have a good time, responsible(blah,blah,blah)---then how can a guy still give u shit!!!!!!!!! Do guys just always have to have full control of all situations and maybe find something to fight about because they maybe dont no what the hell they want---well i am sooooooo sick of it --relationships are to stressful. All the good times are great but whats the point if u end up enemies in the end????

Does anyone understand????:mad:

I hope this is not referring to the most honest, standup guy, and best thing you ever had in your life (???????????????).........

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I hope this is not referring to the most honest, standup guy, and best thing you ever had in your life (???????????????).........

so what if it is? I cant stress and vent about something that is really botheing me. I have always listened to u and cared when you had problems with women-you should understand how stressful being in a relationship is...i thought we were always friends but it seems like every time i have a problem with u no who you have a problem with me...just want u to no it upsets me but i guess i will deal with it

Originally posted by eternitygirl

so what if it is? I cant stress and vent about something that is really botheing me. I have always listened to u and cared when you had problems with women-you should understand how stressful being in a relationship is...i thought we were always friends but it seems like every time i have a problem with u no who you have a problem with me...just want u to no it upsets me but i guess i will deal with it

Lets got something straight here.... I dont know why you always feel I have a problem with you... But I am not gonna agree with you over my best friend... You two need to settle this in person and not take it out to a message board where tons of people read it....

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

drink beer be merry

fuck him:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Carlos maybe you should rephrase who you are saying FUCK him too

Read eternitygirls location and put 2 & 2 together... no need to bring out his name but think about it in silence... by the way FOCKER how is Miami I might come down for a weekend

you know relationships arent all black and white

and only the 2 people in the relationship know what the deal is, so no one out side cn judge.

when me and my ex broke up, all i got was shit from my friends cause they told me he was an asshole. yeah he was a jerk for ending it, but he wasnt to me during the relationship. my friends couldnt understand that, they keep putting their 2 cents in about everything, so finally i just stopped telling them when i saw him or when he called me. it just none of their business.

So what i am saying is, instead of getting involved, just listen cause the person complaining to you is usually just looking to vent and sort things out in their head. if a lil shit is talked who cares, 100% of the time it isnt meant, they are just angry and frustrated.

if you happen to be friends with both parties, seriously seriously just keep your ear open and your mouth shout, regardless

that keeps the drama to a very very low minimum

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

you know relationships arent all black and white

and only the 2 people in the relationship know what the deal is, so no one out side cn judge.

when me and my ex broke up, all i got was shit from my friends cause they told me he was an asshole. yeah he was a jerk for ending it, but he wasnt to me during the relationship. my friends couldnt understand that, they keep putting their 2 cents in about everything, so finally i just stopped telling them when i saw him or when he called me. it just none of their business.

So what i am saying is, instead of getting involved, just listen cause the person complaining to you is usually just looking to vent and sort things out in their head. if a lil shit is talked who cares, 100% of the time it isnt meant, they are just angry and frustrated.

if you happen to be friends with both parties, seriously seriously just keep your ear open and your mouth shout, regardless

that keeps the drama to a very very low minimum

Chris, yes your right it should be in their hands but I know enough

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Chris, yes your right it should be in their hands but I know enough

just my opinion, i have dealt with SOO much DRAMA in my life from others relationship to know, you can keep putting your opinion out there over and over again, but pretty much 75% of the time, the friend will listen to themself and no one else. So just listen, leaves you with less the headache too

:D

i think this is something i have also picked up being a hair stylist too LMFAO

Guest hotshit

Reality is if i guy is to nice and passive, he gets shitted on by the girl. She usually ends up playing him out for some "asshole" , or if he is too nice he is seen as weak and gets no respect from the girl. No matter what chicks say, nice guys never win.

If a guy is a little bit of a dick to the chick on the occasion it shows character. It shows he doesn't fuck around and women are attracted to this. They know this guy will not always be around if they act stupid or try to play him.

You suck them in with sweetness and charm.

You keep them around by being a part time dickhead, and a part time sweetheart.

Im not saying i do this but sometimes its just natural. I think a lot of guys know what im talking about.

Im no expert just my view.

Originally posted by hotshit

Reality is if i guy is to nice and passive, he gets shitted on by the girl. She usually ends up playing him out for some "asshole" , or if he is too nice he is seen as weak and gets no respect from the girl. No matter what chicks say, nice guys never win.

If a guy is a little bit of a dick to the chick on the occasion it shows character. It shows he doesn't fuck around and women are attracted to this. They know this guy will not always be around if they act stupid or try to play him.

Im not saying i do this but sometimes its just natural. I think a lot of guys know what im talking about.

Im no expert just my view.

I feel the same exact way

Originally posted by hotshit

:laugh: as much as i hatte to admit it, i think you are right..

so what do u think the secret is for girls to get guys? i want to know... :shaky: