Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Wakeup ya fucken FREAKS!!!**

Originally posted by misk

......holllla!.......

...it's hard enough to keep my ADD ass long for anything.......i'd rather watch a scab form than hang around here!:D

I hear ya chikadee...

Cp has DIED!

You can find me post-whoring on Njguido..come join me misk!

Later deadheads~!

:rolleyes:

Aqua was really nice...

Music was on point...

Place is small though... I only got to see the upstairs... I was told there is a downstairs as well...

Great time...

and to anyone who has reservations about dick head bouncers....

The guys on staff at this place are the most laid back individuals I have ever run into...

They actually told our krew there was no coat check inside.. before we even entered....

Not that it was a big deal.... but it showed they were more concerned with the customers having a good time, rather than play bouncer tough guy with an attitude...

Euro... hint hint...

Originally posted by xrapturex

Im in stress mode as usual.

How about you?

stressmode is no good :nono:

go break something, you'll feel better

skulls always seem to work best for me :D

im feelin pretty damn good today considering i have the week from hell coming yup (school) .. i have no idea why..im just going with it..hopefully this chipper mood keeps up..although i think its the stacker..i haven't taken one in 4 days.. that may be why

smile chickaboo :D Its a booootiful day!

Originally posted by m0chi69

you've been neglecting me. i don't like u no mo...

when are we going man hunting?

im sorry my lil fortune cookie :(

i tried to get you to partake in the festivities on thursday but you bailed :nono:

i'll be out and about on thurs.... i have to actually be good and stay in till then to study... so if your down, its a date!

Originally posted by hunnie818

im sorry my lil fortune cookie :(

i tried to get you to partake in the festivities on thursday but you bailed :nono:

i'll be out and about on thurs.... i have to actually be good and stay in till then to study... so if your down, its a date!

i bailed sorry... i got to the gym too late... and i had to finish my workout. my new swim suit came and i need to drop 5% bf fat, and that's not happein' without a huge change to my diet and extra cardio.

i dunno about thursday, i have a friend who's doing a show in the village and i think i have to go to that...

what's up for the weekend lovely? :)

Originally posted by m0chi69

i bailed sorry... i got to the gym too late... and i had to finish my workout. my new swim suit came and i need to drop 5% bf fat, and that's not happein' without a huge change to my diet and extra cardio.

i dunno about thursday, i have a friend who's doing a show in the village and i think i have to go to that...

what's up for the weekend lovely? :)

Im not sure bout Friday, but sat. i will definately be @ tempts!

I cant wait! Woooo Hooooo! :party: