Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Suede on Tuesday Nights?

suede is nothing special. Just another typical little lounge in nyc. was there last saturday and Waas was at the door. what a prick! if you can make it passed him it probably is an okay time. we waited on line for 15minutes and we were with girls and my friends were promoting. Wass doesnt give a fuck who u are, what u look like and who u think u know, just be patient. or go somewhere else ( there are much better places to go in ny)

I thought it was pretty hot when I went, crowd is trendy. Tuesdays is hosted by Branden Marcel who, in my opinion, throws some good parties, and Joey Fatone from Nsync. If you have been to Rehab on Sunday its along the same lines crowd and vibe wise. Its a Good time, guy at the door can be a dick but it didnt seem like there was any attitude inside.

Originally posted by launch

I thought it was pretty hot when I went, crowd is trendy. Tuesdays is hosted by Branden Marcel who, in my opinion, throws some good parties, and Joey Fatone from Nsync. If you have been to Rehab on Sunday its along the same lines crowd and vibe wise. Its a Good time, guy at the door can be a dick but it didnt seem like there was any attitude inside.

Burrrrrrrkeeeeeeeee how have u been

Suede Tuesdays is always a toss up. When the party first kicked off the crowd was top notch. Some celebs, agencies sent some of their guys/gals, and there were no clowns due to it being Tuesday night.

Now it lost alot of its lack luster, and people like sexybabyd are hearing about it thus resulting in a massive swarm of ugly heffer armada's and guys who idolize a tool called "The Moo".

Wass is a cool guy and he does Pangaea on Tuesdays. Youre just upset because your either some snaggle toothed fugly B&T goon who rolled up with a whole brigarde of Ballpark franks' or came in with a bunch of rank sluts who looked like they were fermented in a test tube.

its a familiar story, new club opens up, perhaps in the early days, some of the cooler, in the know folks go and party there. then pop, word gets out on the internet, and all of the creeps start going, and there goes the end to a hip club. happens every single time. internet is cool, but it has killed the underground for the most part. partying with people who just had dinner at fridays, or the olive garden, who pay a toll to get into nyc,...., just isnt edgy like the old days lol

Originally posted by babbo

partying with people who just had dinner at fridays, or the olive garden, who pay a toll to get into nyc,...., just isnt edgy like the old days lol

Fuck the olive garden im on the mcdonalds tip, and i dont just pay to get to the city - i gotta buy a map too!

ya fuckin schmuck

Originally posted by babbo

its a familiar story, new club opens up, perhaps in the early days, some of the cooler, in the know folks go and party there. then pop, word gets out on the internet, and all of the creeps start going, and there goes the end to a hip club. happens every single time. internet is cool, but it has killed the underground for the most part. partying with people who just had dinner at fridays, or the olive garden, who pay a toll to get into nyc,...., just isnt edgy like the old days lol

CHECK THIS ........ TOLL OR NO TOLL..NOBODY GIVES A FUCKKKKKKKKKK ABOUT YOUR "UNDERGROUND HIPHOP CLUBS"

PASS THE WORD B

omg i used to work at suede, and my boy still bartends there. that place is hot but maaad xpensive and mad xlusive. at least the private parties were. expect to see a trendy after work crowd of yuppies and hipsters. the dj plays all types of music, lots of old music too from the 70s and 80s. that place is mad chill. oh and dont drink the orange or cranberry juice from the caraffes, trust me.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

omg i used to work at suede, and my boy still bartends there. that place is hot but maaad xpensive and mad xlusive. at least the private parties were. expect to see a trendy after work crowd of yuppies and hipsters. the dj plays all types of music, lots of old music too from the 70s and 80s. that place is mad chill. oh and dont drink the orange or cranberry juice from the caraffes, trust me.

Was it you who never handed me the towels after I washed my hands?

Suede used to be good, now it sucks.

Joey Fatone is NO LONGER THERE.

They still use his name to promote it...but he is filming his show and working on his album.

The crowd is not very good anymore, and they ONLY play hip hop. (so if you dont like hip hop, dont bother going)

Brandon Marcel is a moron...if you dont kiss his ass he wont even look at you- he has no idea how to be a promoter and get people to want to come back to his parties.

It used to be fun and filled with celebs...but every party dies out sometime.

I personally don't like it. Luckily I have no problem getting in, and still it sucks. There is no vibe whats so ever, a bunch of "posers" trying to out do the person next to them. As far as celebs go, so you see them in there drinking, who cares...They are just people no?? Bottom line, if you like a stuck up place where everyone is wound to tight go there. If you like a place that has a good vibe and good crowd, stay away form there!

Originally posted by joe81

I personally don't like it. Luckily I have no problem getting in, and still it sucks. There is no vibe whats so ever, a bunch of "posers" trying to out do the person next to them. As far as celebs go, so you see them in there drinking, who cares...They are just people no?? Bottom line, if you like a stuck up place where everyone is wound to tight go there. If you like a place that has a good vibe and good crowd, stay away form there!

Are you Joe Baci?