Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* Apr. 26th CP/Whysleep Party Roll Call/Checklist *

steffy27

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already went and took care of the pavillion check the other thread where i said I was goin over there this afternoon....

I think we have too many threads goin here, lol

so there will be a collection jar on sat to chip in for it so we dont have to go around collecting money....I have no prob spotting everyone, who ever chips in, chips in. I just want everyone to have a good time :)

Ok, they said that they have no control over parking, we can pull up to the pavillion to unload and then go park.

$5 non-resident

$2 resident parking

1pm-5:30pm sat at south pointe

:D :D

ANYONE INTERESTED GETTING THERE A LITTLE EARLIER TO SET UP PM ME...

WORD OF ADVICE!!!

GET THERE EARLY...... INSIDE PARKING LIMITED.........AVOID HAVING TO GO ON THE PARKING MISSION

AGAIN ANYONE WANTING TO GET THERE EARLY PM ME....

I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP SET UP...

ALSO

WHICH PAVILLION DO WE HAVE....

OR IS IT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (IMPORTANT)

We have the Pavillion from 8:30am - 5:30pm. Park closes at 5:30 so if u want to stay longer you have to pay more to have staff there :(

So I am gonna change the start time to 11am, cuz thats what time me and some others are plannin to get there to start setting up anyway...so come earlier if you want to :D

Also we are Pavillion #7 (closest to the bathrooms I could get ;) )

Again get there early to get parking!

Oh and for the alcohol, as long as they dont see it than we can have it. So everything has to be in coolers and cups, no cans or bottles visible or we get booted...

WHO CAN BRING COOLERS?????????????

I'm definitely there, too, sounds like fun! So, about the DJ lineup thang, let's skip the timeslots and instead just kind of get DJs who spin the same styles to play around the same general time. I don't know about y'all, but I'm up for tag-teaming 2x2 ... for me these kinds of parties are more about getting to meet people and hear some good tunes, not necessarily dominate the tables for a full-on hour long set. I'm sure we can work it out ..

I'll be bringing some house and brokenbeat stuff, and I think I read some others will be spinning that style ...so speak up if you do and we can arrange for a general time of the day to work it. :cool:

Sweet, good to see things planning out, been out of town for a minute but will def be at this bbq.. me and my girl are bringing the "special drink" and I will bring some meats.

so do we have everything "dj wise" if not someone let me know

so I can bring whateva!! we should have a 4x4 tag style deal!!:D :D

i'll bring one as well....

& some chicken...

attn. steffy

i'll call koky or ck ur pm's... i will be at the beach around 10:45/ 11:00 with djss.... if plans change call me or tell koky to contact me if not.... we'll be there around that time....

attn. djss

ck ur pm's

L8R..

& word of advice whoever is taking napkins... bring paper towels.. so that way they won't be flying around with the wind..(suggestion)...

anyways its off to the bbq we go this saturday!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to an awesome time!!!!