Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish At Space

sobeton

Okay I know some folks from CP went to Deep Dish last nite Unfortunately, I had to work today. So, tell me did Ali & Sharam tear it up ??? Did they come out slamming or build up ?? How was the crowd ??? Let’s see those reviews….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

sobeton-you missed a good thing, sorry you had to work. the set was a nice build up, however, i wasnt able to stay to the end so cant give ya a complete review-stoopid work! crowd was decent-very laid back which was nice for a change.

pod and genevieve-it was nice to meet you both

loraine- i missed ya chic :-( well we'll have to get together another time and play!

ditto, phrankadelic....

rene-no comment even necessary. btw: edgar is the man!-such a nice guy.

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 02-20-2001).]

unfortunately i'm not able to post under phrankadelic anymore...don't know what's up with that.

neways...what a phat set that was on sunday!! even though i had to leave early, i'm glad a caught part of their set. being that the blue room was closed until they began, i wasn't able to meet up with you all. i have no idea what any of you look like, so i couldn't have found any of you.

oh well...till the next time...

I got the negs back, I just have to scan them in tomorrow smile.gif. I'm cheap since I have access to a Sprint Scan 4000 so fuck prints!

I could have them for you in like 2 minutes if someone would be willing to buy me a Nikon D1 or the new Pentax digital SLR that's coming out smile.gif.

Indeed Deep Dish tore it up!!!

It was a WICKED set!

They started Djing at 2 AM playing some nice chillout sexy house and eventually went to some progressive tracks and then some tribal. Everyone was totally up for it and there was just a brilliant vibe.

Since this event was on a Sunday, most of the people who went to see DD were the knowledgable crowd that was ready to have a great nite w/ brilliant choons.

It was just great how everyone was at the same level when the tracks would be at the break and then you'de hear the siren and how the club lit up for the climax of the tracks.

I am definately up to seeing DD again for the conference, and don't you all forget they will be back in April!!

The staff at Space was just great, very nice door people--contrary to popular belief.

Too bad I couldn't find ya Stacey. Next time we will definately meet and have a better plan!

Unfortnately I had to go at 4 AM (due to class) so I only got to hear half of that beautiful set...

cwm20.gif

Hey, Glad u guys liked it!! Last time dwn in FL, I saw them at crobar, after seeing them in Twilo 5 days before that...

I'm definetely there for DD right after Ultrafest.. Literally walkin over fromone to the other...

Damn can't fkn wait for march / WMC!!!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Guest genevieve

One of Space's best nights yet!!!! Awesome vibe and the club was not packed at all. Glad to meet Stacey finally! Dan hurry up with those pics, we're dying here!

There were 2 photographers there that night. Myself (white shirt, black pants, sporting a Pentax ZX-5n and a mini-flash..i travel light) and another guy, John I think his name was (Canon EOS 1v, Speedlight flash, a big bag of gear...drool) doing freelance. I usually try my damndest to travel light in a club...

Thanks all smile.gif

I figured I gotta start acting the part, and the biggest thing I would forget to do is to copyright my shit sometimes...

But if any of you all are throwing any parties, I'll cut ya a deal on the photos..

Archived