Clubplanet Nightlife Community

love this look

mssabina

Originally posted by mssabina

i like showing off my shoulders/collarbone so i'm drawn to anything off the shoulder,

...me too!...love my collarbone and shoulders lol!....i ahve a couple sweatshirts i have cut the this look.........lol......geek!

Originally posted by mssabina

i like showing off my shoulders/collarbone so i'm drawn to anything off the shoulder, even if it is a throwback to 80's flashdance type gear... Allen B by ABS:

L0433336222818_4cf47.jpg

nice...the jeans are a bit too much but the top is very nice

Originally posted by tastyt

I wasn't too crazy about it when I saw the picture last week, but I saw someone in a similar style yesterday... the only difference was that the tank top had spaghetti straps... it looked really cute on her.

I agree, i like the look but either a different tank top underneath or none at all. Saw a girl wearing the sweatchirt off the shoulder last weekend when i went out, looked damn good.

definately hot!

my gf has a few top like that and i just LOVE it. ESPECIALLY when she wears no bra. exposed shoulders and collar bones are VERY sexy, that combined with no bra on (or a strapless one (is that the right word?)) lets the imagination run WILD! very sexual!

if you have dark hair, use a bright red one and black pants, but not a synthetic one, a cotton one or something similar, something fluffy that isn´t too tight (=doesn´t show TOO much, is comfortable to wear and you´ll not look tacky)