Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May

vicman

Originally posted by silvershoes

Hey, dont forget to add H-Foundation, Halo and Hipp-e, with Scott Henry to your list! They are at the DC Tunnel May 3rd. :spin:

yeah, i remember that now. couldnt remember the date, but the DC tunnel ---> :worry:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, i remember that now. couldnt remember the date, but the DC tunnel ---> :worry:

I have never been to the DC tunnel but havent heard the best things about it. But it is H foundation, and my friend DJ Krishna is opening for them, so I'll have to check it out. :letsgo:

I have never been to the DC tunnel but havent heard the best things about it. But it is H foundation, and my friend DJ Krishna is opening for them, so I'll have to check it out. :letsgo:

if going to NY next week is out of the question for me, I might check it out. prolly take a cab out there. really want to see H-foundation.

May 2: Steve Lawler @ Nation

May 3: Hyper @ Trust

May 3: H-Foundation, Scott Henry & more @ DC Tunnel

May 8: Steve Lawler @ Sonar

May 9: Lisa Loud @ Nation

May 10: Rino Cerrone @ Five

May 15: Steve Porter @ Sonar

May 16: Roger Sanchez @ Nation

May 17: Layo & Bushwacka @ Trust

May 17: Tiesto @ Glow

May 23: Oscar G. & Ralph Falcon @ Nation

May 23: some guy by the name of "Alex Whalen" and some other guy "Fred Maslaki" @ Five

May 25: Jimmy Van M. @ Sonar

May 30: Mauro Piccoto & Danilo Vigoritto @ Nation

i know superchumbo will also be here, but that might be a bit intimidating for me.

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Hmmmmmmmmmm, when is this again?????????? i heard that hawtin will be at filter in may but not this.. senk u for the info :)

hawtin is at filter 14 on friday 2nd

dt w/ special guest superchumbo at arc on friday 2nd

plan is to go see hawtin for a few hours and then head to superchumbo/dt

Go to NYC this weekend to see Howells, and stay in DC next weekend to see H Foundation :cool:

d-oh i just remembered Hyper is at Buzz on that same day. if i cant make it up to NY then Hyper on Sat. would be my first option.

hawtin is at filter 14 on friday 2nd

dt w/ special guest superchumbo at arc on friday 2nd

plan is to go see hawtin for a few hours and then head to superchumbo/dt

ahhhh.. i thought they were together.. say hi to hawtin for me.. last time i tried to see him (at baktun), he got too wasted by the time it was his turn to go on LOL..

ahhhh.. i thought they were together.. say hi to hawtin for me.. last time i tried to see him (at baktun), he got too wasted by the time it was his turn to go on LOL..

i recall seeing some pics of that night on the NY board a while back.

i recall seeing some pics of that night on the NY board a while back.

Really? That was the night with Frankie and Adam X (I think, they make killer LITs at that place).. I didn't take any pics but my drunk a$$ mighta ended up in one of them.. Oh welll :( I'm gonna miss him this time.. I always wanted to ask him why he doesn't do WMC...

Really? That was the night with Frankie and Adam X (I think, they make killer LITs at that place).. I didn't take any pics but my drunk a$$ mighta ended up in one of them.. Oh welll :( I'm gonna miss him this time.. I always wanted to ask him why he doesn't do WMC...

well i dunno if it was from that night, but i do recall seeing some pics of hawtin at filter.

he was at wmc this year, at BED, on saturday night i believe. if not saturday, he was there on sunday, but he was there.

anyone knwo what else is going on in may? rino cerrone was supposed to be here at 5 cant recall the day.

That's what outofbreath.com is for. I have all the line-ups for Five through June and adding more as they come. Same for some other parties.