Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting from NYC, Where should I go in Miami?

makeakillin

Im gonna be in Miami on the weekend of March 8th...Was wondering if anyone could put me on to some of the hot spots... I heard of a couple, like Space, Onyx, and Liquid...But I just heard the names from friends who have visited before...Any suggestions?.......Oh, and is it as easy to get drugs inside the clubs in Miami as it is in NYC, or do you get them before you go inside? THanks.... cwm29.gif

------------------

web.gif

I'm a frequent visitor to Miami... Go to mangos on ocean drive for dinner, drinks, and beautiful women. Depending on the night check to see what events are taking place at the major clubs by going into some of the stores on collins ave, they have flyers that they hand out like they do at nyc. Just stop and talk to the locals..., @ a bar or store. Level is hot for house on sat, Crowbar on fri, Krave on fri for hip-hop, Amnesia for hip hop, Shadow lounge for trance/house sat,... also for dope bars and eating joints, go to lincoln rd. If you have a date, take her to SUVA it is phat place to eat..., I use to worked there!

Liquid - RIP

Onyx - WTF is that?

Space - for sure trance by the Man Edgar V, house by Oscar G...

Shadow Lounge - yep hard trance saturday by George Acosta..fridays are 'pure filth' house night..

crobar - fri or sat is good smile.gif

level - saturdays is nice smile.gif

AVOID CROBAR!!! I just came back from there 2 weeks and ago and the place sucks! Velvet rope there is a joke. They pick people to come in and you think it's a cool joint, only to find out, everyone gets in eventually. And I mean everyone. I went on a Saturday night and there were people in shorts, sandals, jeans, t's, and I almost died, a woman was in there with one of those fanny packs on!! I KID YOU NOT!!! The music was lame and the place is mostly VIP booths and all those lame tables like Exit. Check out Blu on Friday for a loungy type atmosphere and decent music. It's on Espanola Way.

space-w/o a doubt! reliable choice.... and if your not tired come 8am sunday morning, then head to salvation! kinda like going to twilo on saturday and then to body and soul on sunday. ahh, the memories...

kingstreet: glad to see someone else besides rene and i love space that much!

If you're OK with a gay club then Sunday is, actually, a good night to do Crobar because they lift the VIP bullshit on gay nights. I'm not a big fan of Victor Calderone (who spins there regularly) but the crowd is WAY COOL. Trust me....it makes all the difference when you have access to the "whole club". The PureFilth party at Shadow Lounge is not bad (Friday). Charles Feelgood will be there tomorrow. It should be good. As far as the drugs go...I doubt you'll find anyone willing to openly share that info with you on the board. It's been a problem here lately. Sorry. cwm27.gif

Originally posted by bbflux:

As far as the drugs go...I doubt you'll find anyone willing to openly share that info with you on the board. It's been a problem here lately. Sorry.

Whats been the problem, the whole beuty of posting messages on the board is that everyone is anonymous...Care to enlighten me on the problem? Thanks for the info by the way everyone! cwm4.gif

------------------

web.gif

You're kidding, right? With a little legwork, I could theoretically be kicking down your door with MP5 in hand, just based on the previous post. This site logs IPs, and from there I could contact your ISP, and from there they can check their Radius logs on their dialup pool and you're fucked...even easier if you're on DSL, Cable or any other dedicated connection...in otherwords, no one's anonymous anymore online....

Anyway, don't buy drugs in the club, it's too easy to land yourself into trouble. Take care of all pertinent issues beforehand.

Originally posted by pod-:

You're kidding, right? With a little legwork, I could theoretically be kicking down your door with MP5 in hand, just based on the previous post. This site logs IPs, and from there I could contact your ISP, and from there they can check their Radius logs on their dialup pool and you're fucked...even easier if you're on DSL, Cable or any other dedicated connection...in otherwords, no one's anonymous anymore online....

Anyway, don't buy drugs in the club, it's too easy to land yourself into trouble. Take care of all pertinent issues beforehand.

PARANOID MUCH

what kind of law enforcement is gonna go through all that trouble to bust someone looking for some drugs for personal use

PARANOID MUCH

what kind of law enforcement is gonna go through all that trouble to bust someone looking for some drugs for personal use

Originally posted by chris817:

PARANOID MUCH

Thats what Im sayin man....I doubt the cops are surfin the pages of Club Planet.com to look for major criminals cwm9.gif

------------------

web.gif

I know the cops aren't gonna hassle us, I shoulda rephrased that in saying 'it's possible but highly unlikely'...

But to sum it all up, you're not anonymous online anymore it's a simple fact of life.

Anyhow, let's steer this back to the topic at hand...

Come on down makeakillin and have a blast! smile.gif

------------------

Add +175 to my message count!

Come on down makeakillin and have a blast! smile.gif

word...I definatley will....I'll be down there on the 10th...which is spring break for most colleges so hopefully its gonna be fun...Anyone know of any parties goin on then? cwm4.gif

------------------

web.gif

Archived