Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ Roxy ends at 4am?!?!

WHAT!?!?!? Are u fucking serious, a 2 hour set? thats retarded and they are probably gonna charge 10293$ to get in for a 2 hour set. at least PVD dropped a long ass set for the money it was worth it, I am going regardless but that aint cool

Originally posted by Pyro264

This is my girlfriends bday night So I may just go to Dc to see him at a better club called glow. His set there will be from 1 to 4 am (3 hours).

uhhh.. not to be a dick... but i wouldn't really say glow is better than anything...

whoa...a two hour set completely sucks..i'll miss his whole set waiting on line for the bathroom :laugh:

when is Tiesto spinning at Glow? Roxy is by far a better venue, i can't even imagine him at Glow, but for an extra hour, it might be worth it...

CALM DOWN PPL!!!!

I never said it was CONFIRMED that he was spinning for 2 hours.

Basically, the email said 11pm-4am and Tiesto is NOT coming on at 11pm...I guarantee it.

He came on at around 3am last time and went til 7:30 i think. But, if he comes on at 1am, the it'll be a 3 hour set. I think 1am would be the EARLIEST he would come on and 2am the latest, IF he stops at 4am. So if it truly does end at 4am, then it's a 2 or 3 hour set at most.

Got it? Good. ;)

Originally posted by Pyro264

This is my girlfriends bday night So I may just go to Dc to see him at a better club called glow. His set there will be from 1 to 4 am (3 hours).

No way that Glow is a better club than Roxy. And BTW, Glow closes at 4am every Sat.

And that includes the Hip Hop room and the Latin/Salsa room LOL.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like the Glow party better years ago when it was at Zei.

Actually Tiesto always played really short sets. In Europe he usually played (plays) for 1.5 hrs before he runs to another club, he didn't begin to extend his sets until he started touring the US where we aint be havin dat shit.

I love Tiesto but a 2 hour set is just not enough, especially since its $ 40. If it is indeed true, you begin to realize how fortunate we are to have PVD spin 6 hr sets. He gives it all to the crowd, its all about the people. I wish every DJ would have this level of commitment.

We shouldn't even have to consider someone spinning a 6 hr set for 40$ a priviledge.

It's not like he's curing cancer up there, and in 6-8 hour sets are standard. Anybody can be critical of our residents all they want, DT, JP, JV, Vicious, Baez, etc. But these guys give you an entire night of devotion where they are expected to have new sounds every week.

So many of these huge international DJ's come and play for 4 hours and it's like WOOOOW.

That's why I love Diggers so much, he is definitely on the level. And to finish my rant here, let me say that one of the reasons I miss Twilo so much is that every time someone came through they knew that it was 100% or they were not being invited back.

Sorry!:)