Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Barthez ...

vipnerd

there's a sayin in my country .." a mother had 2 sons..one became a doctor..the other one a goalie"

goalie always gets blamed...and they usually aint the brightest crayola's in the box...so basically the last line of defense is some simpleton..:aright:... nice.....and we all now barthez is prone to mental lapses...sometimes he looks downright retarded

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

there's a sayin in my country .." a mother had 2 sons..one became a doctor..the other one a goalie"

goalie always gets blamed...and they usually aint the brightest crayola's in the box...so basically the last line of defense is some simpleton..:aright:... nice.....and we all now barthez is prone to mental lapses...sometimes he looks downright retarded

Problem I see with Man U is their goalie ... today there were 3 shots ... and three goals ... the other nite at the Bernabeu ... same story ...

I am not blaming him directly for all the goals ... but if it wasn't for Casillas ... Real would had been in a looooooot of trouble ...

Real went ahead three time tonite ... when Man U got back Casillas had inmense saves ... luck or no luck ...

Yesterday both italian goalies ... Buffon and Toldo were the heroes in their games ...

Man U has no goalie ... when you know you can score because the goalie has done nothing to stop it ... you score like Raul did on the third goal two weeks ago ... and as Ronaldo did in the first and third goal ...

Man U should start shopping in Argentina ... or Turkey (where there are 2 excellent colombian goalkeepers ... specially Corboba) ... and let Barthez go back ...

Real - Juve and Milan - Inter ... finally Real joins the Serie A ... :D

that defense is a joke. wes brown is a joke. i'm dissapointed with rio also. that first goal changed everything. man u. decided to play real with a very offensive mindset on their two games and they paid the consequences. the only way to beat real is to congest the midfield, taking figo & zidane out of the game and not allowing robert carlos to go up and down at his leisure.

even though bayern was elimanted a long time ago, if you look back at the last 3-4 years they have played real, thats the way that they have been succesful. theyve played each other 10 times with bayern winning 7. its a real bore to watch a bayern game against real, but they are able to soak up the pressure and go on the counter attack effectively. real's defense isnt all that great either when they are under pressure.

Originally posted by vicman

that defense is a joke. wes brown is a joke. i'm dissapointed with rio also. that first goal changed everything. man u. decided to play real with a very offensive mindset on their two games and they paid the consequences. the only way to beat real is to congest the midfield, taking figo & zidane out of the game and not allowing robert carlos to go up and down at his leisure.

even though bayern was elimanted a long time ago, if you look back at the last 3-4 years they have played real, thats the way that they have been succesful. theyve played each other 10 times with bayern winning 7. its a real bore to watch a bayern game against real, but they are able to soak up the pressure and go on the counter attack effectively. real's defense isnt all that great either when they are under pressure.

Agree w/u ...

Italian teams will pose a threat to Real ... they control the midfield and lock the back like few can ... too bad Davids will miss the first game with Real ... he is all over the place for them ...

Lets see if Real can survive hanging out in the top of the Serie A ... one thing is for sure ... they will have good goalies in front of them ... not only defense and midfielders ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-championsitalyreturn&prov=reuters&type=lgns

g0424.jpg

yeah, the only thing is that look at how much of a hard time juventus had with barcelona and how barcelona ddidnt have much of a problem with inter in the earlier stages.

this milan, the way they are currently playing is not impressive at all. i think that real will win the whole thing again. :mad:

although in the final anything is possible. any one player can have that one inspiring day and change eveything.

ah barthez the french fag - everyone agrees in the two games 3 goals he could have saved but he just sucks and manu will get rid of him...........

defense -wes brown sucks but hes still young

RIO---overpaid-niff said

im suprised that noone mentioned that keane and butt were invisible on the field......

oh well atleast beckham came on and showed that he can play...........

no whoever said milan sucks what do you expect with seedorf and pirlo out for the season and rivaldo not fitting in and a banged up defense( maldini-face and kaladze's first game back)

ac milan should defeat inter b/c inters style of play is a joke and no vieri(dirty ass player throwing elbows and now he got his knee banged up)

as for real --juventus

its gonna be good

juve has to go with

del pierro and trezeguet in attack

good midfield aka nedved and camoranesi

the x factor is gonna be if hes gonna put tudor in midfield or defense but it will be close

ac milan in the final and for real-juve its hard to pick

alot of papers and websites are saying its a done deal

but i think its bullshit

a midfield of zidane,figo and beckham i dont think so

right now makalele and helguera provide the defense if anything real is looking to land chivu and i dont think beckham is going to real......

also real put keane in defense and nicky butt should not be in the starting XI

manu is rumored to be bringin in duff and ronaldinho and therye saying beckham and giggs are on the way out

I say ...

1) Sell Veron ... he is one of my favorite ... but he never adapted to the EPL ... he tends to open to the side instead of being forward ...

2) Pay for someone to take Barthez ...

3) Take the whole team to a strip bar ... so they forget about Real and Raul and Ronaldo ... and concentrate in the last three games ...

As to Beckham ... I doubt they will get rid of him ...