Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: louis puig (thank you)

mrmovement33

:D :D :) :)

i have been waiting to thank you louis puig for the new space34. i love the new venue. conference was amazing. that thursday night with sasha,digweed, and all of the balance crew was off the chain and in my opinion the best party during conference. the patio is beautiful and dj roland is getting better and better every single week. i saw on the balance promote web site that steve lawler and james zabiela are coming back on 5.10.03 and my dancing feet just jumped for joy. (thank you) i just have a few more wishes for some of ny favorite dj's to come and grace the decks at my favorite club space34.

Abraham's wish list

Satoshi Tomiie(This guy is wicked..bloody wicked)

Chris Fortier(The foundation for progressive house in the U.S. and abroad)

Lee Burride & Craig Richards(Time for some tech house and nu skool breaks)

Judge Jules (I never stopped dancing, wow)

Last but not least Carl Cox(The best set I have ever heard in my life)

Thank you Louis for presenting up front music to the masses and making me dance my arse off @ space34

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i have been waiting to thank you louis puig for the new space34. i love the new venue. conference was amazing. that thursday night with sasha,digweed, and all of the balance crew was off the chain and in my opinion the best party during conference. the patio is beautiful and dj roland is getting better and better every single week. i saw on the balance promote web site that steve lawler and james zabiela are coming back on 5.10.03 and my dancing feet just jumped for joy. (thank you) i just have a few more wishes for some of ny favorite dj's to come and grace the decks at my favorite club space34.

Abraham's wish list

Thank you Louis for presenting up front music to the masses and making me dance my arse off @ space34

Yep ... May 10th is gonna be the shiznitttttttt ... :D

And if you really like the set you can always go to "We love Sundays" @ Space in Ibiza ... Lawler is weekly resident :eek: and James will join him 6 times ... plus the grand opening ... :D :D :D

Abraham's wish list

Abe - yur such an ass-kisser:laugh:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Yep ... May 10th is gonna be the shiznitttttttt ... :D

i can concur that statement!!!!

i cant friggen wait!!!!! Im wondering now if Zabiela will go on in the main room, and steve will do his whole set OUTSIDE!!!!!!

Or maybe thats just my mind wondering off in dreamland....

i hope LP reads this!!!!;)

GIVE ME DRUMZ!!!!

Abraham's wish list

brown_noser.gif

thank you louis for responding to my thread. i always get happy when i see you post as i know that you are a busy man. carl cox will make history @ space 34. amazing how the club turned out. biz was so right about the vibe in there and the beauty of the new space patio. i even found myself dancing my arse off in the hip-hop room and not once did the thought of being severely beaten cross my mind...lol:D ;)

maybe you can jump on the decks after deep dish for their global underground party or after saeed & palash like you did last time. thank you for listening to my musical dream & wish list. i give space34 my complete support.

Originally posted by poysoniv

carl cox is going on tour in the USA this summer, so if space gets him, maybe he'll be here during july....

I hope your right.

THat would most deff. be tha Bizzomb.

Yeah and have stryke open for Cox:D

Call it tech night.:idea: