Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bukem at 5 last night

djbuster

bukem was pretty cool tonight. are there no CP drum 'n' bass fans?

the place was packed - and people were grooving until pretty late. its good to see that kinda thing in DC on a wednesday.

funny thing tho - bukem is such a little bitch that he decided that the 5 DJ booth was not 'suitable' for him. he made them build a dj booth for him on the mezzanine level. they had to bring in special monitor speakers for him also.

apparently he did the same thing at buzz...bitched and complained, and threatened no to play. that shit is rediculous. there is no reason to act like that just because you can...what a tool.

:tongue:

Originally posted by djbuster

bukem was pretty cool tonight. are there no CP drum 'n' bass fans?

Was there too. Place was packed. Didnt think the speakers on the dance floor were all that great, spent most of the evening hanging out in back by the couches. I thought Makato was pretty good too. :cool:

I have never been much into drum & bass... however, I am totally fascinated by people dancing to it. I tried once... I felt like an ass (I know what asses feel like, having grabbed many in my day :rolleyes: )

Anyhow I can listen to dnb on a stereo/boombox but it gives me a headache when its booming out of large speakers. I'm keeping an open mind though! :D

Originally posted by nourishment

Love DnB, hate the MC. I prefer random ass grabbing to keeping my hands up in the air.

I'll be sure to keep my hands out of the air and on your ass when you come for Lawler.

I think I remember it once being mentioned that Bukem hadn't been to Buzz in a long time because he's a pain in the ass to deal with.

Originally posted by djbuster

funny thing tho - bukem is such a little bitch that he decided that the 5 DJ booth was not 'suitable' for him. he made them build a dj booth for him on the mezzanine level. they had to bring in special monitor speakers for him also.

:tongue:

he also had to have chinese food before he would play.

Originally posted by patural9

he also had to have chinese food before he would play.

is that in his rider or something? WTF... he's a legend in his own mind I see.

Sandra Collins demands Jose Cuervo Tequila in her rider....

Speaking of riders, how cool would it be if we had those at work? "Mr. Smith, I can't fax all these documents till I get my Peanut Butter M&M's!" :cuss:

Originally posted by vicman

although if i was a supperstar DJ, i would demand that I'd be given an kilo of tofu at every gig. i dont know what i would do with it since i'd travelling all over the place with 10 kilos of tofu from my last 10 gigs.

keep eating like that and you'll never be as big a dj as George Acosta - literally :D