Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else Loves .....

I used to be a total connoiseur of assorted breath-freshening devices... I go back and forth btwn preferring gum or mints or strips... but gum has been my favorite for a while now. I like Dentybe Ice Arctic Chill... the first time I bit down on a piece I was like :jawdrop:. Now no other gum does the job quite as well.

BTW... good luck with the smoking thing... my boyfriend and I both stopped smoking last Weds. Well, cigarettes anyway.

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW... good luck with the smoking thing... my boyfriend and I both stopped smoking last Weds. Well, cigarettes anyway.

LoL same w/ me....DEF. NOT WEED....but quitting cigs has been easier than I thought....When I try to smoke one I feel sick...I've had the same pack for 6 days already

Originally posted by sweetie029

LoL same w/ me....DEF. NOT WEED....but quitting cigs has been easier than I thought....When I try to smoke one I feel sick...I've had the same pack for 6 days already

We're actually trying to quit everything else too... In fact, the other day, my bf said that he's quitting weed. For a second I was like, wow, he's really doing a 180, till I looked at the can of beer in his hand and realized that he'd said nothing about alcohol!!! Fuck that... I'm not a drinker... so he can stop smoking weed if he wants... but I'm not following suit... :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

I used to be a total connoiseur of assorted breath-freshening devices... I go back and forth btwn preferring gum or mints or strips... but gum has been my favorite for a while now. I like Dentybe Ice Arctic Chill... the first time I bit down on a piece I was like :jawdrop:. Now no other gum does the job quite as well.

yyyyyyyup thats my most frequent gum of choice ;)

i can't deal with all that superstrong gum and those crazypowerful mints. so unnecessary. i wanted one mint, not the whole factory shrunk into one.

it's all about grape gum, and i don't know why that's become so hard to find. now it's all "paradise punch" or "tropical blahblahblah." whatever happened to normalcy in the world of candy :( ?

i woud have to say dentyne ice def-- it maks your mouth feel "so fresh and so clean" lol..

i am trying to quit smoking too and it sucks... i'm fine normally, but whenever alcohol is involved--totally down hill.. or if i'm stressed

:(