PLACEBO 2

Friday, May 16

718 Loft - Brooklyn NY

Surgeon

Punisher

Function

Plexus

+ More

(pssssst! yours truly is playing may 9th)

more techno on weekends is never a bad thing.

Originally posted by lasix

Infrastructure vs. Tronic Treatment

PLACEBO 1

Friday, May 9

718 Loft - Brooklyn NY

Advent - LIVE (full on LIVE PA)

Gene Le Fosse

Neuromancer

Memory Boy

Juan C

+ more

Tronic Treatment vs. Infrastructure

PLACEBO 2

Friday, May 16

718 Loft - Brooklyn NY

Surgeon

Punisher

Function

Plexus

+ More

INFRASTRUCTURE = ELECTROCLASH CREW = ugggh -- Don't get duped b/c it says Tronic Treatment

Originally posted by treatment

Do you care to elaborate? I have no idea what you are talking about here.

sure..

when i think of tronic treatment, i think of hard techno.

when i think of Infrastructure, i think of electroclash

the two in my opinion dont mix.

and i'm still bitter about the last tronic/infra joint venture at 66 water street.

Originally posted by pangelid

sure..

when i think of tronic treatment, i think of hard techno.

when i think of Infrastructure, i think of electroclash

the two in my opinion dont mix.

and i'm still bitter about the last tronic/infra joint venture at 66 water street.

Why is Infrastructure Electroclash? And also, what was the issue with 66 Water? that was the best possible outcome for the party to happen under the given circumstances (i.e. Lunatarium notufying us about their public assembly 'problem' on the Friday afternoon).

Finally, which on of the DJs on May 9 or May 16 are Electroclash?

INFRASTRUCTURE = ELECTROCLASH CREW = ugggh -- Don't get duped b/c it says Tronic Treatment

um INFRASTRUCTURE = my cousin, Function..that is his record label (NOT A CREW) and it is allllll techno and nothing BUT techno.

And he is NOT ASSOCIATED with anything electroclash.

Where do u people get this shit from?

:confused:

The 66 Water St. party was not duping anyone...there was info sent out that Luna messed up on their end but yet the party still went on. If u had such a bad time u DID though have a choice to either go or not go know what im sayin?

Hope u come out to this party cause the venue is dope as hell!!

BUT...

its very exclusive...capacity is limited.

i for one had a f**king awesome time at 66 water. adam beyer shredded it like nobody's business, and the old skool techno upstairs was hot too.

my only issue is with advent... last time i saw him do a "live PA" it was him pressing play on cubase. once in a while he adjusted a fader on a mixer, and maybe once or twice he cupped his hand over the airFX, but otherwise he was standing around doing a whole lotta nothing. he would have been better off doing a dj set....

otherwise, great lineups and looking forward to a kick-ass may.

peaz.

rob

ps: please please please please bring back chris leibing sometime in the near future..... Adam Beyer (obviously) too!

pps: are there boat sessions in the works for this summer?

RT

Is that you in your sig picture??

Originally posted by dialectics

i for one had a f**king awesome time at 66 water. adam beyer shredded it like nobody's business, and the old skool techno upstairs was hot too.

my only issue is with advent... last time i saw him do a "live PA" it was him pressing play on cubase. once in a while he adjusted a fader on a mixer, and maybe once or twice he cupped his hand over the airFX, but otherwise he was standing around doing a whole lotta nothing. he would have been better off doing a dj set....

otherwise, great lineups and looking forward to a kick-ass may.

peaz.

rob

ps: please please please please bring back chris leibing sometime in the near future..... Adam Beyer (obviously) too!

pps: are there boat sessions in the works for this summer?

RT

Originally posted by quoth

um INFRASTRUCTURE = my cousin, Function..that is his record label (NOT A CREW) and it is allllll techno and nothing BUT techno.

And he is NOT ASSOCIATED with anything electroclash.

Where do u people get this shit from?

The 66 Water St. party was not duping anyone...there was info sent out that Luna messed up on their end but yet the party still went on. If u had such a bad time u DID though have a choice to either go or not go know what im sayin?

Hope u come out to this party cause the venue is dope as hell!!

BUT...

its very exclusive...capacity is limited.

listen quoth, that party was not good. no offense to your cousin and all, but first impressions are lasting impressions and I and lots of other people did not have fun. actually, yeah i went for the typical tronic lineup which featured hard/techno dj's but I was disappointed when techno dj's were separated in between electroclash dj's ...selway was not on main floor, beyers set was killed b/c of hell wrecking the system. it was very crowded. dont tell me i am the only one that complained about this party...

as for the 9th, advent and fosse sound good to me. i will try to make it. kinda excited about the venue.

and to piggyback dialectics comment, Liebing's set at Baktun was the best live set i've ever heard in my life. tronic, please book again. also, please book dylan drazen.

listen quoth, that party was not good. no offense to your cousin and all, but first impressions are lasting impressions and I and lots of other people did not have fun. actually, yeah i went for the typical tronic lineup which featured hard/techno dj's but I was disappointed when techno dj's were separated in between electroclash dj's ...selway was not on main floor, beyers set was killed b/c of hell wrecking the system. it was very crowded. dont tell me i am the only one that complained about this party...

as for the 9th, advent and fosse sound good to me. i will try to make it. kinda excited about the venue.

and to piggyback dialectics comment, Liebing's set at Baktun was the best live set i've ever heard in my life. tronic, please book again. also, please book dylan drazen.

That's all well and good man no doubt but,

If the 66 water st. party was yer 1st impression of Infrastructure, then you're a new jack.

Where were u when Infrastructure was booking Jeff Mills at Limelight and throwing the TRESOR parties and booking Joey Beltram, Dan Bell, James Ruskin, Surgeon, Cisco Ferrara?

Originally posted by shaolinstyle

I'm interested in hearing Advent

No matter what anyone says...

i can not strongly recommend checking Cisco Ferrara out if u never seen him before.

1st i ever saw him do LIVE PA was at Limelight at the very 1st TRESOR party bout 3 or so yrs ago.

IT WAS INSANE!!

The man manipulates the shit out of his productions.

Very sick indeed.

U will have fun.

Croospatrick: sup brotha....muthafuckin bring down yer irish peeps from boston too if ya want...its gonna be a couple of good ass parties...we will be in touch and Guinness will be on the agenda.

Yeah hopefully get down, couldnt believe it last saturday night back to the ghetto apt i'm staying in with the boys and a bit of a shindig insued with a load of peeps coming back, anyway got to listen to Aphex Twin for 2 hours and the lads actually enjoyed it:eek:

Originally posted by quoth

If the 66 water st. party was yer 1st impression of Infrastructure, then you're a new jack.

Where were u when Infrastructure was booking Jeff Mills at Limelight and throwing the TRESOR parties and booking Joey Beltram, Dan Bell, James Ruskin, Surgeon, Cisco Ferrara?

yo bro, don't pull that your a new-jack elitist bullcrap on me. that is very not cool, you should know better. just making the impression worse.

wtf?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I totally Agreeeeee!!!!

Please BRiNG BACK CHRiS LiEBiNG!!! :D :D :D

Drazen can def. give Liebing a run for his money. I would LOOOVE to see a battle. Seriously, go to www.dylandrazen.com and listen to his live sets. offfff the heeeeezy.....hard techno at its best...OMG I am listening to his "20 minutes of Hell" Mix at work...unfrickenbelievable....makes me wanna punch my boss. LOL!

Drazen can def. give Liebing a run for his money. I would LOOOVE to see a battle. Seriously, go to www.dylandrazen.com and listen to his live sets. offfff the heeeeezy.....hard techno at its best...OMG I am listening to his "20 minutes of Hell" Mix at work...unfrickenbelievable....makes me wanna punch my boss. LOL!

I didn't ask about Liebing but i know that Drazen is in the works. He is just very difficult to get in touch with to book. :aright: