Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats up with stacker 2?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I took one today cause I got no sleep last night and woke up early today, so I am sleepy as fuck. all of a sudden it hits me and I felt like I was almost rolling... very weird. I got horny as hell and hyper. Am I having some allergic reaction to it or is this normal.?

Guest gabo

I never take those things but I couldnt keep my eyes open and now I am crashing.

my hands still are shaking... wtf do they put in these things?

Guest gabo

i cant tell you how hiiiiii i got off this stuff today. I was sooooooooo horny and jittery i was going crazy! I had a belly ache and nervousness galore! I couldnt think or see straight. wtf!

Originally posted by gabo

i cant tell you how hiiiiii i got off this stuff today. I was sooooooooo horny and jittery i was going crazy! I had a belly ache and nervousness galore! I couldnt think or see straight. wtf!

...bro...sometimes i think youre 12...

i haven't tried stacker, but i hear its pretty bad in a lot of aspects...

you may wanna give xenadrine (or ephedra free xenadrine) a try... or depending on what you're trying to do... trm spa is excellent...

i really can't imagine YOU trying to loose weight... so if you just want energy, i'd go with the ephedra free xenadrine... and maybe only take half the dosage (1 pill)to start...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...bro...sometimes i think youre 12...

no, no, no, I didn't mean it like it was a good thing! I meant it like I regretted taking it. I didnt mean to get fucked up i just wanted to stay awake. I hope someone reads this and stays away from them.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

i haven't tried stacker, but i hear its pretty bad in a lot of aspects...

you may wanna give xenadrine (or ephedra free xenadrine) a try... or depending on what you're trying to do... trm spa is excellent...

i really can't imagine YOU trying to loose weight... so if you just want energy, i'd go with the ephedra free xenadrine... and maybe only take half the dosage (1 pill)to start...

I do not need to lose weight and I only needed the energy for that day. it's not like I take them on a reg basis or ever at all.

Originally posted by gabo

I do not need to lose weight and I only needed the energy for that day. it's not like I take them on a reg basis or ever at all.

yeah, i figured... if you need energy again, give the ephedra free xenadrine a try... that should do it...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

yeah, i figured... if you need energy again, give the ephedra free xenadrine a try... that should do it...

I think I will stick with a coffee or a pepsi or a bowl of sugar etc.