Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need Roxy Saturday info

Originally posted by stdiamante

is she definately suppose to be there saturday??? I know that the last two cdz she has made the "surprise" show at Roxy on saturday.. Was usually before CD came out though.. Some Please post info~!!!

I just saw this.

http://www.peterrauhofer.com/

but there's no mention of her performing in the msg board. may as well be a surprise again.

Originally posted by pangelid

anyone have any info on Roxy Saturdays esp this sat. My gf wants to check out madonna. Guestlist info would be appreciated.

She may or may not perform,who knows.Mind you Saturdays is 100% Gay club,if you and your girl want to get in,get there at least by 12/12:30 anytime after that,you most likely won't get in.There is NO guest list,please do not ask the door guy either.

Good Luck and Have fun.

Originally posted by sfqueen

She may or may not perform,who knows.Mind you Saturdays is 100% Gay club,if you and your girl want to get in,get there at least by 12/12:30 anytime after that,you most likely won't get in.There is NO guest list,please do not ask the door guy either.

Good Luck and Have fun.

hey sf...

shes probably gunna go w/female friends..does door care bout that?

also Rauhofer's site says there's guestlist and also accepting vip cards.

hey sf...

shes probably gunna go w/female friends..does door care bout that?

The earlier the better, remember its a gay club. If madonna might play its going to be packed. They are not going to let in girls over gay men

My experience with ROxy saturdays is girls will not get in unless they are with a group of gay men .also, if you are male and they ask you at the door if you are gay you'd better say yes if u want to make it inside..

Originally posted by girly

My experience with ROxy saturdays is girls will not get in unless they are with a group of gay men .also, if you are male and they ask you at the door if you are gay you'd better say yes if u want to make it inside..

last time my girlfriend went to a predom. gay club, she got like 10 phone numbers. i dont think this will be a problem for her...LOL!

last time my girlfriend went to a predom. gay club, she got like 10 phone numbers. i dont think this will be a problem for her...LOL!

yeah i hear you, i have been to circuit parties also but it seems the roxy party is way more strict then others but have fun, i have wanted to go myself but after attempting the first time i am actually awaiting to go with my friend who goes every week and knows peeps..

Originally posted by girly

yeah i hear you, i have been to circuit parties also but it seems the roxy party is way more strict then others but have fun, i have wanted to go myself but after attempting the first time i am actually awaiting to go with my friend who goes every week and knows peeps..

cool yeah, you should go. Don't let one bad experience hold you back.

Roxy has girls...if your str8 man you really won't have much competition in getting to talk to girls...just look and make sure they don't have an adams apple.

i've always tried to convince my str8 friends if they came out with me they'd probably be more successful in getting woman!!

reduced is $15 b4 1am... you need a flyer print off of jblair.com or a jblair card. don't count on madonna being there but it has been known to be a surprise once in a while. of course the rumors fly in the gay community cuz everyone is wishing their fantasy will come true!!

1) If you are REALLY considering going to Roxy to pick up girls, you aren't going to have fun.

2) I really wouldn't expect Madonna, especially performing. Peter said in an interview he would be appearing somewhere sometime with Madonna, and that was probably the Tower Records gig.

3) Peter's a great dj, if you're going to have fun, you will. If you are a girl or a pack of obviously straight nervous looking people, you better have your proper ids cause they'll check you over extra good. And they pat you down inside, so don't do anything stupid or obvious. Please don't get into trouble, we really can't take another club closing. And if one of us cruises you, politely explain your orientation and don't get pissed, remember where you are.