Clubplanet Nightlife Community

20 More Days Till TIESTO!!!!!!!

I HAD TO TAKE DOWN MY SIGNATURE B/C I WAS TOLD IT WAS INFRINGING ON COPYWRITE LAWS SET FORTH BY FIREFIGHT43:(

THAT BEING SAID MAY 16TH WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT.

I MISSED HIS LAST ROXY SET AND HAVE BEEN REGRETING IT SINCE. THIS TIME IM STAYING TILL CLOSING.

SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!

I kant wait either........... his latest live set from Gobal Dj Broadcast is SICK!!!!!! :clap2: .............. it has a lot of new songs................. hopefully he will play those songs at roxy................... and BTW when will the doors be open that night and how much tickets???..................

i'm so excited too!! Tiesto is my favorite dj.. i feel that his track selections are unbeatable and he really knows how to work the crowd. When you watch him spin you can tell he loves what he does.

I haven't heard his new single yet, i bet its good. I heard he's coming out with a duble cd set this summer too.

i got the flyer for tiesto at roxy last night commin out of exit

this just keeps gettin better and better

it says on may 16th he will be at the virgin megastore at uniuon square they dont give a time

they say keep checkin their website

i cannot wait its gonna be amazing

Originally posted by aystar

this just keeps gettin better and better

it says on may 16th he will be at the virgin megastore at uniuon square they dont give a time

I think thats what PVD did last Friday too...I didn't know about it until later.... ok, its official, i'll be a Tiesto stalker May 16 :laugh::worry:

Originally posted by sandman1130

o man i dont know how u guys do it this guy puts me to sleep. Hes boring!!!!!! (tiesto) Save ur money!!!!!!!

I wouldnt say hes boring, i mean a lot of Carl Cox(TECHNO) LOVERS may say that Tiesto will put you to sleep, But if your a TRANCE fan you would understand what sort of energy the music brings you... Trance is an amazing music.. Melodies and so forth. All that shit to me gives me a Sick smash of energy that would never be able to put me to sleep. Tiesto is a great DJ. Not as great of a producer as Armin van Buuren, or Ferry Corsten. He is still the main dawg.!!

Originally posted by sandman1130

o man i dont know how u guys do it this guy puts me to sleep. Hes boring!!!!!! (tiesto) Save ur money!!!!!!!

sandman bro--I see u hating on tiesto all over this board--

I know ur a big PVD fan but i gotta say, U wanna talk about sleep...Me and Ronin and Lizzy could barely stay awake with the exception of maybe 10 tracks all night at PVD last week....

plus this thread pretty much appears to be TIESTO fans who love his work...not people on the fence about should i go or whatever-- i dont think ur gonna win anyone over here....My ticket is already bought and im sure my 34.95 will be a MUCH better investment than my 46.00 i spent on PVD....

PVD has a chance to make it up to NYC tho in Late June....and if he doesnt play the new NU NRG track END KISS---I am requesting a refund..!!!! :laugh:

Mike

Hell yeah i am heading to that shit myslef People

oh yeah , U heard of the new album i am sure

NYANA and his new track

here is the Track list:

Disc: 1

1. Love Is Stronger Than Pride - M. Mayer

2. Chutney (size 9 reinterpretation) - Tom Mangan

3. Love Triangle - The Ambush

4. Obsession (frank biazzi remix) - Tiesto vs. Junkie XL

5. Totem - Planisphere

6. Let The Light Shine In - Darren Tate vs. Jono Grant

7. Inca - Midway

8. Nyana - Tiesto

9. Venus (meant to be your lover) (tiësto remix) - DJ Cor Fijneman featuring Jan Johnson

10. Tears From The Moon - (tiësto in search of sunrise remix) - Conjure One

11. Electronic Malfunction - DJ Ton T.B.

12. Love Angel - The Gift

13. Urban Shakedown (original mix) - Solar Factor

14. Mistral - GTR

Disc: 2

1. Destination Sunrise - Catcher

2. In Your Eyes (blue mix) - Filterheadz present Orange 3

3. Beautiful Things (gabriel & dresden remix) - Andain

4. Destination - Solarstone vs. Sirocco

5. U Write The Rules (solarstone remix) - Young Parisians

6. Nothing (93 returning mix) - Holden & Thompson

7. Forever Waiting - Mr. Sam vs. Fred Baker present As One

8. As The Rush Comes - Motorcycle

9. Never (tiësto mix / filterheadz mix) - The Rock Project featuring Tina Arena

10. Morgentau (spring mix) - Smart System

11. Requiem For A Dream - Leama

12. Remember / Summer Sun - POS

13. North Pole - Solid Globe

Tiesto is an amazing DJ........ sick producer.........but i think AVB is taking over this year............ i know tiesto was the number one DJ last year........... but this year AVB has been awesome........ everey thursday he does live sets for ID-T radio.......... he plays the sickest tunes before tiesto even plays them......... i download AVB set every week......... its called A State of Trance..... i dont know if anyone knows about it.............. its defintely worth listening too............................... is AVB gonna be in NYC anytime soon............... i would love to hear him live...?????