Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Review: Space 34; Saleen351

Guest saleen351

It's like this:

For those of us who have been a lot to old space, we have gripes about this and that...until we get used to the new location. It's all petty stuff.

If you've never been to either location, Space 34 will blow you away completely, as it's probably the best club you can find anywhere.

Don't hesitate to go because of what is said on here, because you will miss out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now lolllll

i told biz,diego,roland and oscar that i was gonna post this which i already did in another post.

these guys know i support them but

DO NOT FUCK WITH MY DANCING SHOESSSSSSSSS

i dont give a fuck what space looks like sounds like what people are there just let me dress comfortable

its an afterhours joint people come from other places and dont wanna dress in shoes they wanna relax..

chicks feet hurt in shoes ya know i feel for them they dont wanna dance

I DONT WANNA DANCE , last night was the first time in history that i went out and DID NOT DANCE..

and you know what i had to result in doing drugs to have a good time..

i havent smoked weed or took pills in like 3 years and i had to last night just to enjoy my time there just for the simple fact i couldnt dance..

i truely think louis you should let diego and biz do thier thing they do a teriffic job with what they do and i know they DO listen to people UNLIKE you and the other managers do..

they are the ones out in the crown talking they are your marketing geniouses with out then u wouldnt be half the club you are now..

they try and get people to your club every weekend and u could pack a few hundred more heads in the place if u allowed sneakers.

so pleasee please pleasee allow sneakers starting from next week.

cause im gonna go next week with sneakers on and if that dick stephan tells me no i cant come in

im starting and anti-space committy until the problem is resolved

NO SNEAKERS NO SPACE

Originally posted by saleen351

Is spacious fucking the 1800flowers girl? What asshole put those stupid flowers up??????????? God that was embarassing.. Flowers? Are we serious? Hey og play some sick underground music while i look at the fucking tulips.. Aweful...

Just because you can't enjoy the finer things in life, don't diss the tulips! Its my favorite flower.

Keep up the good work Space. Don't listen to this imature boy.

It seems to be the same problem that occurred a long time ago at the old Space. The problem was that upper managment like Louis, Diego, and Biz were doing the sensible thing with regards to dresscodes and door policies, but it was taking awhile for the "orders" to trickle down to the front lines...I really don't think they're at fault in this matter...

Originally posted by biznation00

It's people like you who make me better at tolerating a character like yourself... ;)

Hey BIZ - It sounds like a fair review to me.

I was pissed also when they turned me away at the door becase of my Marlins hat and sneakers. WTF!

Originally posted by pod

It seems to be the same problem that occurred a long time ago at the old Space. The problem was that upper managment like Louis, Diego, and Biz were doing the sensible thing with regards to dresscodes and door policies, but it was taking awhile for the "orders" to trickle down to the front lines...I really don't think they're at fault in this matter...

well dont u think they would have the time within the 12 hours of business to go to the front door and make it known to ease up on the dress code??

just dont make sence

oh and wheres spacious

guy just likes to disappear and re appear when he likes

as if hes some god to be doing so

u own a club make sure its ran properly

dont forget us clubbers are why ur pockets are so deep

If I'm not mistaken ... Biz addressed the issue of dress code the week after the official opening ...

No sneakers would suck ... most people go to dance all night ... it makes sense to be confortable ... afterall it is an excellent dancing club ...

A club like Space is about dancing ... specially with the Djs they got behind ... and there is nothing better for the vibe of a place than a bouncing dance floor ...

Perhaps a better idea is to enforce a strict dress code in the VIP area ... like they used to do at Crobar ... :hat:

Guest saleen351

word is some space employees were seen with sneakers and hats on.... and i'm not talking about the bar backs or sweepers...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bring ur shinny-happy diesel/puma kicks but leave the Air Jordan's @ home.. get it??

The prob with the hats is that u gotta be one "cool ass cat" to rock them. If you aren't, then they tell you to take it off...

Andrew, I saw u dancin' u liar.. :laugh:

haha biz

i dont care about hats ill never wear one again if thats what u guys want but PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

let me wear my nikes..

i need shock absorbant sneakers pumas and diesels KILLL my feet

Am I the only on here that actually likes the fact that space has got a dresscode??? Yeah its been a bit tough these first couple of weeks, but I think they just trying to get a point across and get people to start dressing up decently to go there. After a while Im sure they will allow you to wear your sneakers, but one problem with the old space was they were letting anybody in no matter what they were wearing and this is their way of sending the message out to their visitors to dress up nicely rather then dressing up for a club deep type of club. From what I've seen this dresscode is improving the crowd in space a bit as I could go into the hip hop room and not feel out of place in the crowd or overdressed (yeah I pass by the hip hop room every once in a while even though can't stay in there more than 2 minutes, lots of hot girls in there and shaking their asses off) THough the music there was still not my cup of tea, the crowd looked good and I could actually stay there until my ears said enough move on to good music. Anyways my point is just dress well for a few weeks, the rest of the people will realize you can't just dress like crap and get in there and actually dress up. After a while wear your sneakers and I'm sure you will have no problems cause the bouncers will get used to the people dressing up and chill on having to make them dress up.

What you're failing to understand is that for the most part, the people on this board do dress up for a club! Just not in the Versaces that the doorguys at Space seem to want nowadays. I dress differently for a club, what I put on I regard as "styled comfortable..." a nice short-sleeved shirt, a decent pair of jeans (not my beat up levis or anything...), and my serviceable Adidas, soon to be swapped out, since yeah I'm pushing it a little.

Sure you should look good, but I don't believe the crowd at Space 34 should look like they all stepped out of a GQ shoot...if I had to put a magazine name to it, I'd say check the fashion spreads in Mixmag or any of the other European dance music mags that do that sort of thing...I don't think we should all be taking our cue from Ocean Fucking Drive.

Originally posted by pod

I don't think we should all be taking our cue from Ocean Fucking Drive.

:laugh: Pod you and ocean drive. Where is all that hate coming from? I know pretty much everybody on cp dresses ok, but the thing is I think they gotta be asses to everybody for a few weeks to encourage the people that do dress like crap to put some decent clothes on. Once the club cleans itself from the thug clothing and guys coming in sweatshirts, then we can all start dressing comfortably again as long as we do it stylishly like most of us already do. I just think they gotta appear strict for a few weeks to get a point across.

Originally posted by livin42nite From what I've seen this dresscode is improving the crowd in space a bit as I could go into the hip hop room and not feel out of place in the crowd or overdressed (yeah I pass by the hip hop room every once in a while even though can't stay in there more than 2 minutes, lots of hot girls in there and shaking their asses off) THough the music there was still not my cup of tea, the crowd looked good and I could actually stay there until my ears said enough move on to good music

last time I passed by the hip hop room at the Old Space, it seemed the same to me. For some reason that room is too "dark" sometimes. LOL:D

Marlins hat? Adidas sneakers?

I HOPE they enforce that dresscode.

Yes, South Beach clubs, and Space is about cool people, that's what makes Miami club-life special. If you want music for the masses, go to Orlando.

You can dress like a bum at the clubs, IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. I have ragged, faded jeans, dusty diesel sneakers, and a tank top, but you gotta look like you belong in there.

Originally posted by saleen351

Lights and decor:

First off you need sun tan lotion its so god damm bright in there.. Holy shit what piece of shit lighting system. Its so bright they take the energy and underground feel of ogs sets and throws it out the window... Its not suppoe to be a look at me club, its a drop the hammer, crank the lights down, kick the strobes drop a classic and hit the horn.

no way... Nick and LP allowed bright lighitng... thats a first I know NIck Assunto and LP don't like bright lighting, like 60% max on the controller... at all... No even white light... I wonder what happen. The last time I was in there the program didn't have gobos, is was mostly spots in colors.. no paterns of effects. Bit I am sure that was changed ...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

no way... Nick and LP allowed bright lighitng... thats a first I know NIck Assunto and LP don't like bright lighting, like 60% max on the controller... at all... No even white light... I wonder what happen. The last time I was in there the program didn't have gobos, is was mostly spots in colors.. no paterns of effects. Bit I am sure that was changed ...

i found out why, just can't post it, but things are changing...

The prob with the hats is that u gotta be one "cool ass cat" to rock them.

wont goto space if my life depended on it, but it's nice to know they wont take my hat off

domingo - :hat: = :afro:

so

domingo + :hat: = :cool:

-domingo

extreamly bored

Originally posted by bingo

wont goto space if my life depended on it, but it's nice to know they wont take my hat off

Go ahead Bingo-boy....get your hate on...

Grow up kid!

get a fake-id...then we can talk about you and Space....

I guess we can count you out of the local DJ night we are starting once a month at Space.....It's a shame....might have been a good thing for you....but hey.....since you feel so strongly about it...

psssssss....

:mad:

Originally posted by djoscarg

Go ahead Bingo-boy....get your hate on...

Grow up kid!

get a fake-id...then we can talk about you and Space....

I guess we can count you out of the local DJ night we are starting once a month at Space.....It's a shame....might have been a good thing for you....but hey.....since you feel so strongly about it...

psssssss....

:mad:

ouch:eek: