Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Real Space 34 Report

sobe2003

I'll confess to knowing jack about music...but the people on the board don't shit on me for it...yeah sometimes the folk can be harsh, but the point is valid. Most Miami clubbers are vapid VIP-seekers whose only concern is "proximity to the throne" so to speak. Not to say you are, but you have to admit that's the way most clubbers are.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm tryin' to figure out is...

Why peepz build up this "competition/rival" thing between Roland & Ivano. They both play 2 totally different styles (like night & day) & are on the same team & content with their roles @ Space.

Some peepz preffer Sunrise Sessions & others dig the Lunar Sessions. Either way, these 2 guys play their parties well & have both paid their dues as djs in this town for many years...

Please drop the controversy!!

Sobe2003, why don't you tell me your name, gimme a call & we'll go have lunch. I really wish you came out of your shell. :rolleyes:

Hi my name is Biz, how nice to meet u...

ps. you have some interesting previous posts. :rolleyes:

Biz - If you go to the start I wrote:

The Real Space 34 Report

SPACE 34 was off the chain this week. Place was packed - music was great - crowd was going nuts.

Stop bitching and go somewhere else if you don't like it there. There is no question that this is now the best club in Miami - if not the country.

LP - the place is great. Thanks for the new venue! Looking forward to the many new memories at 34!

I was accused of kissing ass and spreading propaganda. Didn't name names there did I? :idea:

I did not play any "rivals" as you accuse - just later expressed an opinion:

There was never an insult to Roland - he obviously has talent as he has been at Space since the beginning. I personally don't like him nor do I like MAZE - but you don't see me on here every week spewing about how much they suck.

So check your facts before throwing the bombs this way.:aright:

Originally posted by biznation00

What I'm tryin' to figure out is...

Why peepz build up this "competition/rival" thing between Roland & Ivano. They both play 2 totally different styles (like night & day) & are on the same team & content with their roles @ Space.

Some peepz preffer Sunrise Sessions & others dig the Lunar Sessions. Either way, these 2 guys play their parties well & have both paid their dues as djs in this town for many years...

Please drop the controversy!!

Sobe2003, why don't you tell me your name, gimme a call & we'll go have lunch. I really wish you came out of your shell. :rolleyes:

ps. you have some interesting previous posts. :rolleyes:

:argue::clap: :clap:

Spi3may.jpg

Hey Sobe,

these statements below were meant for u...

Sobe2003, why don't you tell me your name, gimme a call & we'll go have lunch. I really wish you came out of your shell.

ps. you have some interesting previous posts.

now if you felt the first part of my original post was geared your way, then I guess you have a guilty conscience.

Originally posted by sobe2003

There was never an insult to Roland - he obviously has talent as he has been at Space since the beginning. I personally don't like him nor do I like MAZE - but you don't see me on here every week spewing about how much they suck.

So tell me, does Roland & Maze suck or do you just not like them but think they are talented.

one last thing- I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion about Roland or Maze. Now, does your opinion matter to me?? Maybe as much as I value an extra asshole on my elbow... :rolleyes:

Have a nice day.

SoBe should head back to clubbing 101 at miami dade.

a few things to remember-

reality check: "Space is so great" that it has been reduced to a ONE NIGHT PER WEEK CLUB. what went wrong?? what happened to fridays?

Let's see, Crobar without a doubt has the best looking crowd, vip or main floor. They have a busy thursday (cedric in the vip), they have a busy friday (edgar v, dave ralph, etc.), they have a busy saturday (cedric, otehrs) and they are busy on sundays and monday they have a successful party also. hmmmm, space is so great, huh?

and also remember, neither crobar or maze want to be like space. the whole concept is to offer something different. maze has been looking very very good. and yeah, it is not supposed to be loud in the vip so you can actually TALK there, hence the couches...not a dance floor, duh!

and if you are so in tune with $$$ and have so much of it- and you know so much- just open your own. i am sure you can show louis puig and the other owners how things are done.

trust me- you are not the only one on this board that (might) have some $$$ or degrees. there are plenty of us who have both :laugh:

wake up SoBe and take your head out of the space asshole, or you may just get sucked in further

and ROLAND- he is off the chain! no question, top notch dj.

lots a luv

Shadowz - You may be right that Crobar has the best looking crowds - maybe the tops in Miami. But Space brings in the best DJ's and overall has the best music. I think Crobar is the most consistant club overall.

Biz - you probably would value an extra asshole - that way Roland can do you twice at the same time. :love:

Have a nice day!!!:D :D :D:lol3: :lol3:

Fridays flopped because the crowds aren't going out for trance anymore. Opinions aside, it's true. And Space doesn't want to do 2 house nights in a row since it would break up the Saturday party.

Maze caters to a different element, and I like the fact that there's no bullshit at the club...whether you're listed or paying, you get in and it's that simple.

crobar is consistent, (read: boring), a damn shame for what was once the best place in Miami. Cedric and co. just don't cut it anymore for me. I only go on the rare occasion they book a guest DJ, and it seems they're only left with Dave Ralph (whom Nerve has supposedly stolen), Pete Tong, and Timo Maas, and neither of those DJs get out much over here. You now have the masses who show up thinking they're all elite because they got inside. As far as looks, yeah for a megaclub, but all the hot girls hang out at places I don't go (mynt, rumi, shit like that)...

Originally posted by sobe2003

Biz - you probably would value an extra asshole - that way Roland can do you twice at the same time. :love:

If you don't think Roland is talented or care for the guy as a DJ, then so be it.. That's your opinion..... And Biz stated, he doesn't really give a fuck about your opinion - so get over it.

But there's no reason to come on here talking shit like this.....

Lola:D