Dj Stryke/ralph Falcon@maze This Friday

eddyguerra305

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by eddyguerra305

SO WHOS GONNA HAVE SHOTS WITH ME ON FRIDAY;)

shot-chess-set-l.jpg

Eddy, I'm not even gonna GO there anymore..........

Originally posted by djss

browneyed,

i haven't spoken with vacom about this friday, but i will definitely go! I really like maze...i just hope i get my damn hearing back completely from that great but out or tune Space sound system from saturday

maze has definitely put a great effort in their funktion one sound system...look ma, no ear fatigue

hope to meet you there

dj SS

I talked to him last night, and he's down to go from what I can tell. Doesn't take much to convince him. *lol* I have to agree with you on the sound system, Space is a little too loud. Well, hopefully we can meet this weekend, I hear you have a special someone coming down. :)

Originally posted by jcbliss

do you really think I would do that? You obviously don't know me very well.. It was un-needed drama and trust me - I had no part.. It upsets me too think that any of you would think that of me.. oh well.. whats done is done.. :confused: :confused: hope too see you all for Pappa in two weeks on may 9th

J

hey I have a very relieable source and im sticking by it:tongue:

though this week everyone get there for the open bar. during this time ralph and stryke will wrestle on top of the dj booth. who over get knocked over loses and the other one djs.

GA2: you need to come out with the best of GA2 pics soon, ive been a big fan for so long. then after showcasing them all JCBLISS will get a buddy to start a poll to see which was the funniest.:blank:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by klubveteran

though this week everyone get there for the open bar. during this time ralph and stryke will wrestle on top of the dj booth. who over get knocked over loses and the other one djs.

GA2: you need to come out with the best of GA2 pics soon, ive been a big fan for so long. then after showcasing them all JCBLISS will get a buddy to start a poll to see which was the funniest.:blank:

YOU my friend, are too much.....

See you later. ;)

That is, after my date tonight. :D

Originally posted by klubveteran

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'LL BE CHECKING OUT MAZE AS USUAL TODAY TO DOWN SOME SHOTS WITH EDDY. PLUS, LIKE TO MEET SOME MORE CPERS. SEE YOUS AT THE VIP BAR. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

I need to meet all you guys. I am the short girl with the glasses and dark hair that is always running in and out of VIP and all over the club.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ecpolo521

CLOSE TO 4:20. CLOSE TO 5:00 TO GET THE HELL OUT OF WORK. CLOSE TO NIGHT FALL TO PARTY. SEE YOUS AT MAZE.

YOu cheater, you said you were posting a pic and you changed your mind........:rolleyes:

Whats up? brwneydtrouble. What kind of car is that in your post? I'll be on the lookout for you 2night as well as other cpers. if you see a stocky, spanish, black hair, gold t. by the vip bar thats me. Say whats up?

Originally posted by mjm420

MAYBE WE'LL HAVE A SESSION L8R..

AT MAZE 2NITE (420)

I'LL BE DRESSED ALL IN BLACK PROBABLY WITH SHADES..

I'M DOWN...I ALWAYS SMOKE A BOWL IN THE PARKING LOT B4 I GO IN, AND I ALWAYS HAVE A RESERVE IN THE CAR.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ecpolo521

Whats up? brwneydtrouble. What kind of car is that in your post? I'll be on the lookout for you 2night as well as other cpers. if you see a stocky, spanish, black hair, gold t. by the vip bar thats me. Say whats up?

Its a Nissan Silvia. They don't import them to the US, those fuckers. All the really cool cars are Europe and we get the pussy versions, or they are discontinued altogether. Its basically a 240SX on steroids. I plan on building one, it costs too much to TRY to import one.....hmmmm....can't wait to hear the sound of a spooling turbo. :D

Can't tell that I'm a gear head? *lol*

I'll look for you tonight, but you have to introduce me to some other CPers too.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Its a Nissan Silvia. They don't import them to the US, those fuckers. All the really cool cars are Europe and we get the pussy versions, or they are discontinued altogether. Its basically a 240SX on steroids. I plan on building one, it costs too much to TRY to import one.....hmmmm....can't wait to hear the sound of a spooling turbo. :D

Can't tell that I'm a gear head? *lol*

I'll look for you tonight, but you have to introduce me to some other CPers too.

IF U SEE MY CAR CK THERE FIRST WE MAY BE (420ING)