Clubplanet Nightlife Community

80 degrees and loving my cubicle.

xlr8ed

Originally posted by xlr8ed

This weather is great, I love being indoors for it.. Wheres everyone?:type:

I'm stuck looking out the window all day - i don't know what's worse: being stuck in work, surrounded by 4 walls or by 3 walls and a window - such a tease :mad:

I will be going out for lunch today :)

Hey everyone!:D

I brought back some nice warm weather for you all to enjoy, that is my gift for you guys (G, I have a little something more for you).

But how's everyone? Me I'm fine, now I just have to stop being so nervous about giving my notice today. Gee what a sleeze I am going on vacation and coming back first day back and giving my notice...:laugh: Can anyone say, Jessica's getting fired today???

Originally posted by prplhz

I brought back some nice warm weather for you all to enjoy, that is my gift for you guys (G, I have a little something more for you).

But how's everyone? Me I'm fine, now I just have to stop being so nervous about giving my notice today. Gee what a sleeze I am going on vacation and coming back first day back and giving my notice...:laugh: Can anyone say, Jessica's getting fired today???

welcome back!!! :bounce::kiss2:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

welcome back!!! :bounce::kiss2:

Thanx little girl! I got back at around midnite last night. Here in work today and I don't want to be...:mad: Like I said my stomach is in knots right now, this is going to be one of the hardest things I will have to do for some time. But I am cleaning my desk as we speak getting ready, little does everyone know.

How's everything with you? How was PvD?

Originally posted by whadupg

SARS! (either that or stripper cooties) :tongue:

I got my cooties shot as soon as I started hanging out with you :tongue:

Trust me... having a window is better. It's so depressing not having a window by your desk. I need to lose it like that dude in office space and tear a hole through the wall near my cube so I can see outside.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I got my cooties shot as soon as I started hanging out with you :tongue:

Trust me... having a window is better. It's so depressing not having a window by your desk. I need to lose it like that dude in office space and tear a hole through the wall near my cube so I can see outside.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Lumburgh Fucked her....

" Hey Peter, how about the TPS reports"(while he banging w/ the cup of coffee in his hand, too f'n funny)

Hey, welcome back Jess! How was the trip?

Jess, don't be nervous at all about giving your notice. What's the worst that could happen to you? They fire you on a beautiful day and you get to go home!!! Either that, or they keep paying you for two weeks during which you'll barely even have to do any work (the two-week notice weeks are the BEST).

So sit back with a big smile, look them in the eye, and in the nicest possible way, say "FUCK YOU, I'm OUTTA HERE" (just like Scarface in half baked).

Thanx little girl! I got back at around midnite last night. Here in work today and I don't want to be...:mad: Like I said my stomach is in knots right now, this is going to be one of the hardest things I will have to do for some time. But I am cleaning my desk as we speak getting ready, little does everyone know.

How's everything with you? How was PvD?

Chin up! You can doooooo iiiiiiiiiit! :D PvD was awesome (I'll email you about it) Um, yeah I met him and became speechless butterfly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, you became a speechless butterfly.... So what did you say... lol I will know better tonight after work what is going on with this weekend, so I will give you a call sometime tonight to talk with you.

Hey B, I had a great time didn't want to come home because I knew I was going to come home to shit storm. But like you say, the worst they can do is fire me for the two weeks before I start my new job or keep me around and I can really slack off. Either way it's a win win situation. Sounds like you had a fun time in Montreal this past weekend! I really need to go out clubbing it's been since the weekend Howells was here in Boston since I have been out clubbing.... I can honestly say that I am having some serious withdrawals.

What the hell is going on in terms of clubbing this weekend and next weekend in the New York, Boston area? URGH!

If there is anything good going on, like ie. Be Yourself @ ARC or something on Saturday night, Bridgett you up for a little girls weekend in NYC leaving Friday afternoon, ie skipping out of work early or tottally and heading down to NYC? I'm trying to figure out something, if not I might head down to DC if $$ any my schedule permits, I wouldn't even mind driving down there....

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Chin up! You can doooooo iiiiiiiiiit! :D PvD was awesome (I'll email you about it) Um, yeah I met him and became speechless butterfly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The only DJ I can think of that would make me speechless is that chick who opened at Aria on Saturday. If I got to meet her I'm pretty sure my voice would start cracking Peter Brady style and I'd end up blurting out something like, "Ummm, ah, you have nice boobs"

:clap: YAY!!!! Welcome back ~ missed you!!! :kiss2: So how was it?????

And don't worry about giving your notice - you're more worried about the confrentation itself so the quicker you get if over with the better you'll feel!!! Good luck!

Haha, you became a speechless butterfly.... So what did you say... lol I will know better tonight after work what is going on with this weekend, so I will give you a call sometime tonight to talk with you.

Hey B, I had a great time didn't want to come home because I knew I was going to come home to shit storm. But like you say, the worst they can do is fire me for the two weeks before I start my new job or keep me around and I can really slack off. Either way it's a win win situation. Sounds like you had a fun time in Montreal this past weekend! I really need to go out clubbing it's been since the weekend Howells was here in Boston since I have been out clubbing.... I can honestly say that I am having some serious withdrawals.

What the hell is going on in terms of clubbing this weekend and next weekend in the New York, Boston area? URGH!

If there is anything good going on, like ie. Be Yourself @ ARC or something on Saturday night, Bridgett you up for a little girls weekend in NYC leaving Friday afternoon, ie skipping out of work early or tottally and heading down to NYC? I'm trying to figure out something, if not I might head down to DC if $$ any my schedule permits, I wouldn't even mind driving down there....

Yeah I'm completely with you on the withdrawals thing- I'll check out what's going on and we can figure something out - but serioulsly - I was just considering going to the Roxy (sorry no offense raz) because it's been so ridiculous lately. So NYC or even DC is not a bad idea - hey when are you heading out to SF????

Originally posted by whadupg

Yeah I'm completely with you on the withdrawals thing- I'll check out what's going on and we can figure something out - but serioulsly - I was just considering going to the Roxy (sorry no offense raz) because it's been so ridiculous lately. So NYC or even DC is not a bad idea - hey when are you heading out to SF????

I think I am going out the weekend of memorial day. I have to change my ticket, and pay the $100 to change it but it's still better then what I would have paid if I bought the ticket. Why what's up?

I would really love to go to NYC this weekend or DC, Lawler is in DC on Friday night 8 hour drive or Teneglia in NYC on Friday night a 4 hour drive. Would you be able to take off on Friday either at around 1 or so, or take the day off all together?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The only DJ I can think of that would make me speechless is that chick who opened at Aria on Saturday. If I got to meet her I'm pretty sure my voice would start cracking Peter Brady style and I'd end up blurting out something like, "Ummm, ah, you have nice boobs"

OMG! I think that's what I said to PvD! ;)

Jess - I'll fill you in all all the details later :D Try my cell phone tonight as I'm in transit from my old place. Moving sucks! Though I'm only about 4 or 5 blks from the old apt :tongue: You & G should definitely come down to DC! the more the merrier :D

I think I am going out the weekend of memorial day. I have to change my ticket, and pay the $100 to change it but it's still better then what I would have paid if I bought the ticket. Why what's up?

I would really love to go to NYC this weekend or DC, Lawler is in DC on Friday night 8 hour drive or Teneglia in NYC on Friday night a 4 hour drive. Would you be able to take off on Friday either at around 1 or so, or take the day off all together?

Lawler is at Aria in Montreal on Saturday. 5 or so hour ride (much nicer ride than the one to NYC). If I didn't go up there this past weekend I definitely would've gone there.

I think I'm having sleep withdrawls.