Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a dress for my formal.....Need help w/shoes!

Mystify

first off, i LOVE that dress!! i'm all about retro right now and that dress is it... as for the shoes, i think the second pair is more appropriate than the first (they're BCBG right?)... the first seem too modern for the dress.... i'd suggest looking at what DKNY has out for spring since donna karan did all those 40's inspired looks... i'll try to find some for you online later :)

Originally posted by linabina

what about those 50s style shoes that came back? like the ones where u see one toe thru the opening? lemme see if i can find any

not exactly like this one... but u get the idea

S10983.jpg

they make these also with a cut out sling back, that may look a little more dressy ..........

Mystify, that dress is sooooooo cute!

As for shoes, I'm not an expert as I'm aways needing shoe advice myself :( , but out of your choices I think the second pair would look the best. The first ones are hot, but i don't think they would go with the dress either. I will keep an eye out tho

Thanks so much for your opinions girls! :kiss2:

I appreciate it!!!

I agee with you all that either something like that 2nd sandal or something like a pump/cut out toe would be best for my dress.....

I'm venturing out all day Saturday to go shoe shopping....I'll let you know what I wind up getting!!!!

:heart: Mystify

Thanks so much for your opinions girls! :kiss2:

I appreciate it!!!

I agee with you all that either something like that 2nd sandal or something like a pump/cut out toe would be best for my dress.....

I'm venturing out all day Saturday to go shoe shopping....I'll let you know what I wind up getting!!!!

:heart: Mystify

Okay....so minor dilemma....I went to try on my dress on Sunday and realized there was a rather large and obvious pull in the front :eek: .........

So I winded up taking it back, and they only had my size in white...so I now have a white dress.......I think it'll look good w/a nice tan though!

I winded up getting these really cute/simple shoes from Signature....kinda like the second pic I posted....

Know I just need to figure out what kinda jewelry I should wear.......:confused::cool: