Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have A Question..

Cessy

i was wondering how this board came to be called "bump and.." is there a reason being it? just curious :confused: ... i just to love posting on the jersey board but ever since i started posting here i love this section so much better, one of the main reasons is that there is no DRAMA in here like the jersey board..:D ..hopefully we can keep it that way... anyway hope everyone enjoyed their day..:cool:

Originally posted by cessy

i was wondering how this board came to be called "bump and.." is there a reason being it? just curious :confused: ... i just to love posting on the jersey board but ever since i started posting here i love this section so much better, one of the main reasons is that there is no DRAMA in here like the jersey board..:D ..hopefully we can keep it that way... anyway hope everyone enjoyed their day..:cool:

It will always stay drama free... I believe this forum started because people would start threads in other forums and basically it was just to up there post counts by having conversations Via threads... Hense every thread down here becomes a conversation... Plus it is a good board for people to talk from other places I guess... Then again I could be totally wrong... :rolleyes::laugh:

There was an actual "bump" and "..." thread going around... I know the "..." thread was started by Divalicious as a way of testing her sig, and people just started posting on it, probably out of boredom and silliness. I forget how long they got to be, but they were pretty long. The forum was started as a kind of joke... but it took off so it remains.

Originally posted by tastyt

There was an actual "bump" and "..." thread going around... I know the "..." thread was started by Divalicious as a way of testing her sig, and people just started posting on it, probably out of boredom and silliness. I forget how long they got to be, but they were pretty long. The forum was started as a kind of joke... but it took off so it remains.

thanxs