Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britneys New Hair.....

I'd still have relations with her, short hair, long hair, blonde....whatever. (if I didn't already have a woman, of course, who I hope isn't reading this. In the case that she is then I'm just kidding- I hate Britney, ewww gross)

Originally posted by sexxyh

so this is what the youth of america concerns itself with today:blown:

wtf??? its like u people have no idea that this is just how society IS. people pay attn to these things sometimes. get over it

and no its not the only thing that 'americas youth' is concerning itself with...

as much as u guys say who gives a shit about her hair color- why do u care so much if someone felt like pointing it out??

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

tru i will agree with that ;)

How many times have you been slipped roofies/g? DONT CHEAT!!! This is only from the times you REMEMBER SOMETHING FROM THE NIGHT, not when someone told you later or you found your pink thong at Gino/Levon/Mr. Mulligan's house.

Curious,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

How many times have you been slipped roofies/g? DONT CHEAT!!! This is only from the times you REMEMBER SOMETHING FROM THE NIGHT, not when someone told you later or you found your pink thong at Gino/Levon/Mr. Mulligan's house.

Curious,

I H I

sorry hunny... but theres nothing i can really do about ur fantasies.

:blown: