Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** official lawler @ code meetup thread ***

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going with you two - mm the return of Hot & Muggy & Thunderstormy to DC! :bounce:

Friday

Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Friday

Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.

The weather's MY job! :( You can google anything else, but leave the weather alone!

Originally posted by nourishment

OK - who's going? And almost as important, is anyone thinking about hosting a pre/after party? :D

going. no pre for me either, could change though. i don't think we've ever actually "planned" an after party, they just happen. ;)

We had our meeting last night at the club. And I know a couple people have asked about the renovations. We've tossed the pool table and loaded in nice plush furniture in the VIP. 3 vip areas 1) Private on the second floor when you wanna get a wanna from everyone. 2) Behind the booth more of a industry thang. And 3)directly above the booth which is my personally fave an the best seat in the house over looking the main floor. We've also brought in our own lighting an decorations as an addition to what the venue has :)

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

the VIP. 3 vip areas 1) Private on the second floor when you wanna get a wanna from everyone. 2) Behind the booth more of a industry thang. And 3)directly above the booth which is my personally fave an the best seat in the house over looking the main floor.

And all CPers will have VIP access...right...?....:tongue: