Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donnie Darko

arghhh i need to get it!! only 10 bucks...

people are sick of me saying it, but it's a great great grrrreat movie... you might not get it the first time, it's got lot's of different references and perspectives...

Originally posted by smokesum

dont underestimate me :D

lol no trust me, even the sharpest person will miss some things the first time around... so much is happening at once, you're bound miss something. but if you like the film, you won't mind watching it again. enjoy :D

loved this part:

Donnie: You are such a fuckass!

Elizabeth: Did you just call me a fuckass?! You can go suck a fuck!

Donnie: Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a fuck?!

i don't know why, that scene just made me laugh :)

did you watch any of the deleted scenes? i haven't yet, but apparently they're supposed to clue you in a little more on everything that went on and clear up some discrepancies...

Originally posted by mssabina

loved this part:

Donnie: You are such a fuckass!

Elizabeth: Did you just call me a fuckass?! You can go suck a fuck!

Donnie: Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a fuck?!

i don't know why, that scene just made me laugh :)

did you watch any of the deleted scenes? i haven't yet, but apparently they're supposed to clue you in a little more on everything that went on and clear up some discrepancies...

i think me and you need to sit down, take notes, and anayze this movie together :D

Originally posted by scoob-e

its really not that hard to figure out.

no, it's not hard to figure out, but that's not the point... every time you watch it you see it a different way and pick up stuff you didn't notice before... i dunno maybe that's just me

and frank is real... he was one of the kids at the halloween party and he's the one who ran over gretchen... when he talks to donnie and tells him to do all that stuff, he's part of a tangent universe that's falling apart because donnie screwed it up...

i may not be making any sense to you, go visit the web site... it should help you out more :)

no, it's not hard to figure out, but that's not the point... every time you watch it you see it a different way and pick up stuff you didn't notice before... i dunno maybe that's just me

and frank is real... he was one of the kids at the halloween party and he's the one who ran over gretchen... when he talks to donnie and tells him to do all that stuff, he's part of a tangent universe that's falling apart because donnie screwed it up...

i may not be making any sense to you, go visit the web site... it should help you out more :)

the music rules in this movie

pi is still better.