Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay since I am.....

prplhz

Originally posted by prplhz

Out of a job next week what do you guys think I should do? Cash flow is at a minimum but I still want to enjoy it, what should I do???

Trade in that ticket for a ticket to Mexico - perfect way to celebrate cinco de mayo! ;)

Originally posted by unclefester401

Take all the money you have left, go to foxwoods, got to a roulette table, and bet it all on 00.

We're DJing Foxwoods late this month, and quite possibly every month going foward. More details Tuesday. :D

I know, I know...we're nuts, with all these new gigs.

Originally posted by groovefire

We're DJing Foxwoods late this month, and quite possibly every month going foward. More details Tuesday. :D

I know, I know...we're nuts, with all these new gigs.

I am there :D

i AM a chick-- i just work for the show... (i am sure to hear a lot of comments on that one-- so dont even start!)...

show is tomorrow night-- its the first time we are doing it down there-- usually its boston, ny, maine, etc....

i think you guys should come down-- ACTUALLY it really is the best place for a guy to go-- think of an audience of 300 horny women!!!

I think we're on for May 25th, Sunday night of Memorial Day Weekend, no work the next day. The promoter is planning to charter a bus from Boston with free beer on the way down, and open bar for 2 hours when you get there. Hope it happens!

I think we're on for May 25th, Sunday night of Memorial Day Weekend, no work the next day. The promoter is planning to charter a bus from Boston with free beer on the way down, and open bar for 2 hours when you get there. Hope it happens!

I have to actually do that Sat for a bachelor party.

thats like the sweetest thing ive ever heard :D :D :D

Damn that sounds good... I usually go to Water Works w/ the 700000000 other fuckheads that night, but this def could be a better option..keep us posted tho!!!

Nice! Even I don't have to work that Monday! :D

If I'm around for Memorial Day I am THERE! I've been wanting to get down there sometime soon anyway, what a perfect excuse.

Jess, when I used to consult and was "on the beach" (i.e. didn't have to go to work), I'd grab a CD walkman and a couple of CDs and just walk aimlessly around Boston, popping into any place I found interesting just to check it out. It was when I first moved here, so it was a really good way to learn about the city (how the roads work, where bars/clubs/restaurants are, etc.)

As nice as it is to have time off from work, when you're stuck at home during the day while everyone else on the planet is working, you get really, REALLY bored. That was the best way I found to cure the bordem.

Check out some museums or something too :smoke:

OMFG!!! I am so there! This sounds amazing and any excuse to gamble, listen to good music, and free beer is alright by me:aright:

Please keep me posted I want in on this!