Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie presents Layo & Bushwacka! @ Nerve

cooljunkie

Now here's an event worth going to. I don't know about you peeps, but IMO there is nothing better than when someone (like the CJ crew) brings in talent like this. We've all seen and heard the big names and frankly they rarely live up to the hype...but these types of shows always blow me away. Nick, I can't wait!!! Don't bother putting me on the list...this is worth paying for.

Dade

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ogmiami

Now here's an event worth going to. I don't know about you peeps, but IMO there is nothing better than when someone (like the CJ crew) brings in talent like this. We've all seen and heard the big names and frankly they rarely live up to the hype...but these types of shows always blow me away. Nick, I can't wait!!! Don't bother putting me on the list...this is worth paying for.

Dade

Save your money for Patron :shades:

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EVENT AND SEEING ALL OF OUR COOL JUNKIE AND CLUB PLANET FRIENDS

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

UP COMING NERVE EVENTS FOR FRIDAY'S

May 16 ... Layo & Bushwacka (Cool Junkie & A3TV) ... @ Nerve

May 30 ... OCEAN DRIVE PARTY & DJ Tony Humphries ... @ Nerve

June 13 ... Dave Seaman & Infusion "Live" @ Nerve (Bliss & P:M Sessions)

Originally posted by mrmovement33

sounds like all the good cool people from our scene will be at this event. i can't wait. i think nerve is such a great club. keep the good times coming...thank u....

:D :D :D agree ... it is gonna be one of those nites :D:hat:

i am bringing a very special lady friend who has never heard layo & bushwacka live. but she loves tracks like bushwacka "harps" & bushwacka "smashed". not to mention the ibiza terrace magic of their hit 'love story" mr vipnerd 2 days away...i just really dig this venue.

Originally posted by vipnerd

Sean ... u got enuff time ... :D:hat:

I'm going to try and go then. My gig is over at 12:30 but you have to add the time it takes to take apart all our equipment, load it in my truck, take it back to the house, unload it, then take a shower and head out.....it will be a bit of a mission but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Is there a timeslot someone could post for L&B?

Originally posted by mugatu

L&B should definitely bring out the "jaded" clubbers who don't usually come out and show their faces....... you know who you guys/gals are ...........

now if they could just bring down Terry Francis :tongue:

Anything is possible Muga :eek::hat:

NERVE LOUNGE & CoolJunkie Presents Layo & Bushwacka! @ Nerve

Friday May 16th

We have got a treat for you... on Friday May 16th we'll be introducing you to the funkiest and freshest DJ duo on earth - Layo & Bushwacka!

Residents at London superclub 'The End' and creators of the smash hit album 'Night Works' Layo & Bushwacka! are without doubt one of the most exciting acts to come out of the UK in recent years.

To find out more about Layo & Bushwacka! click here...

http://www.beggars.com/us/layoandbushwacka/index.html

How do you describe their sound? You can't. With a famous bootleg of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' behind them as well as the huge club hit 'Love Story', Layo & Bushwacka! defy description.

Expect dirty, funky, bouncy, bangin, energetic, off the wall, and definitely not to be missed house music.

Nerve (located at the former Lola space - 247 23rd St.) is the perfect venue with their brand new Phazon sound system as well as amazing lights and of course the mice in the bar (you have to see them).

Nerve has already played host to John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Roger Sanchez, Sander Kleinenberg, Anthony Pappa, and Tony Humphries among others.

This is the first time that Layo & Bushwacka! have appeared in Miami outside WMC and will be a night to remember!

Also on the bill is DeckJunkie Craig Demo. If you missed him at Living Room, Space, Rumi, or The Delano then you should definitely check out his funky tech house this time around.

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... @ Nerve

Originally posted by nervemaimi

Also on the bill is DeckJunkie Craig Demo. If you missed him at Living Room, Space, Rumi, or The Delano then you should definitely check out his funky tech house this time around.

Craig is one of my favorite local djs by far ... should be a nite of some of the best music to hit Sobe outside WMC :D ... I can't f***ing wait ... :D :D ... thank you Nerve :hat:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

:D:tongue: i've never heard craig demo, but i know that i will be very pleasantly surprised. i sure do hope my feet and legs make it through this evening of dance and harmony. see u all there

abraham

Abe ... I'm doing the Russian & Turkish Baths @ The Castle aaaaaaaallllll afternoon ... I forecast I'll be ready for some serious action :D :D :D

Vip :hat:

less than 24 hours away ...........this event is gonna rock the phones are ringing off the hook so arrive early

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

(1 Block west of Collins next to rain)

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... @ Nerve