Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WAKE UP MIAMI !!!!

givemeabreak

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the Heat CAN whip the Knicks' ass...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

All Miami needs is more transplanted Knicks fans... and a whopping 1/2 game ahead ain't that much.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

[This message has been edited by arrakis (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

Your braindead stacy....you completely missed the point of my post. Go back to New York and get your brain.

Zzzzzzz. is that the best you can do? i cant help it if we have better sport teams too, ie, knicks, jets, mets, yankees etc... ya, i know you guys made it to the playoffs but what did you do? NOTHING! cant we all be friends? hehehe.....

ok stac'...now dem are fightin words. i won't say shit about the knicks cause they've had our number the past 4 years or so. but that's all in the past. 1/2 game lead ain't shit and their luck has run out. I guarantee, and you can write that down if you like, that it's not going to happen this year. and the jets? wtf is that? what have they done since 69? i'll tell you what...ZERO! where were they last year during the playoffs...ummmm...maybe at home watching the AFC East Champs play.

so let's just squash this ny/miami debate. there'll be no end! cwm32.gif

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

yeah yeah - that one flew right over my head. guess it's the competitive nature in me. cwm12.gif

BUT...the only thing that ny has going for itself are the yankees. ol' georgie boy better keep that pocket thick or else it's bye bye world series. ya can't buy a world series forever.

but enough of that already. this topic has totally strayed off the original post. but u know me stacey, i'm always up for a good bashing of your ny teams! all in good fun! cwm4.gif

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

BUT...the only thing that ny has going for itself are the yankees. ol' georgie boy better keep that pocket thick or else it's bye bye world series. ya can't buy a world series forever.

frank> since we're talking bout $, how bout those marlins? how do you think they won? hmm, interesting. anyhow, there's room for both of us... thxs for sticking up for me!

The Heat and the Knicks have been fighting for 2nd place in the eastern division all season long. I suspect that will continue through April. Yes, a ½ game ahead is nothing to start doing cartwheels about.. it will just make the play offs that more interesting. if history repeats itself, the Knicks will prevail over the Heat. However, you know us "transplanted knicks fans"; ever so optimistic..

peace,

sobeton cwm32.gif

What on Earth is going on ?

Hey, at least both Miami and NYC have WAY better scenes than my pathetic excuse of a city. Cleveland's not doing to o well, despite all the hype we've been screaming for tha last few years.

If any of you have ever heard of a district called The Flats, well...let's just say that thanks to three drink-&-drowns and a shooting *(or three), there's nothing down there anymore. On the other hand, two of my dearest friensds just relocated to Miami Beac, just a few blocks from the Art Deco district. Were it not for work, I'd bthere right now getting ready for the Conference.

But getting back to the point, both you and NYC are the Free World's nightlife epicenters. Don't go screwing it up by putting each other down, or nothing good will come out of it.

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

Archived