Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Elizbeth Died (Randy Savage's former wife)

Miss Elizbeth (42) died Yesterday after being rushed to the hospital in the morning from the home of former wrestler LEX LUGER. He was later arrested on drug charges. The cause of her death is unknown.

This is really sad, once wrestlers get out of wrestling, they are addicted to pain pills. I don't think she died this way, but have you notice, alot of people who were in wrestling die at a young age.

Originally posted by housedog

Miss Elizbeth (42) died Yesterday after being rushed to the hospital in the morning from the home of former wrestler LEX LUGER. He was later arrested on drug charges. The cause of her death is unknown.

where did you read that?

Bushwackers, Killer Kowalski and GEORGE THE ANIMAL STEELE are all alive.

Here are some other well known wrestlers that are no longer alive.

Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, Junkyard Dog, Gorilla Monsoon, Owen Hart, Big John Studd, Swede Hanson, Wahoo McDaniel, Lou Thesz, Davey Boy Smith (British Bull Dog), Terry Gordy (Freebirds), Chris Adams, Yokozuna, Adrian Adonis, Andre the Giant, Eddie Gilbert

It was in today's Daliy News. I twas in Sports, a little article with a big Article above it about DelaHoya.

That section of the sports is called: The Slammer

It is a lil inside scoop wrestling column that has been written for 11 years now every friday in the NY Daily News.

I know this cause 11 yrs ago i would make bets with my friends on who would win in the pay-per-views and i would win them cause they were too stupid to realize that i was getting the scoop from reading the newspaper.

Originally posted by quoth

That section of the sports is called: The Slammer

It is a lil inside scoop wrestling column that has been written for 11 years now every friday in the NY Daily News.

I know this cause 11 yrs ago i would make bets with my friends on who would win in the pay-per-views and i would win them cause they were too stupid to realize that i was getting the scoop from reading the newspaper.

haha:laugh:

Originally posted by danwilson

Bushwackers, Killer Kowalski and GEORGE THE ANIMAL STEELE are all alive.

Here are some other well known wrestlers that are no longer alive.

Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, Junkyard Dog, Gorilla Monsoon, Owen Hart, Big John Studd, Swede Hanson, Wahoo McDaniel, Lou Thesz, Davey Boy Smith (British Bull Dog), Terry Gordy (Freebirds), Chris Adams, Yokozuna, Adrian Adonis, Andre the Giant, Eddie Gilbert

when did yokozuna die?:confused:

hennig recntly, prob due to steroids???

bulldog maybe 2 years i forgot...

owen hart flopped off the top of the arena one night at a pay per view into a turnbuckle, really sad no1 could have guessed that was gonna happen... only made the relationship with mcman and the harts even worse after what he did to bret...:(

wow, thats crazy. She was so young, something seems a little shady to me, dont ya think???

This is really sad, once wrestlers get out of wrestling, they are addicted to pain pills. I don't think she died this way, but have you notice, alot of people who were in wrestling die at a young age.

:eek: :eek: When did she divorce the Nacho Man? Lex Lugar? sounds a little skeetchy to me:shaky: :shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

When Savage and Luger were still in WCW (Before it was bought by McMahon), the company played off of the Elizabeth - Luger affair. I didn't realize that Savage and Elizabeth were actually divorced. She started looking shitty in the latter part of her career with those implants and what not, but she was surely a knockout back in the late eighties and early nineties.

Originally posted by jovanls400

u forgot to mention the Texas Tornado..he was really young and on the verge of being a superstar before he died

They did mention the Texas Tornado.

Kerry Von Erich...someone said the Von Erichs..u just didn't read it.

crazy family curse...one died from some strange illness..nother from suicide...nother from suicide...i think Mike Von Erich is the only one left.

Man, it seems like being a wrestler is almost like being a Kennedy..your just destined to die in a fucked up way.

Oh my God when I was little, I used to idoloize her...my mom would come home and see her 5 year old daughter watching wrestling...LOL...I thought she was so pretty when I was little.

What a shame.