Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else think that coke....

To each his or her own.... but IMHO, coke suxxx! And it is also equivalent to H or Tina in terms of addictions, problems, disgusting personality changes, jonesing/withdrawal, etc... I think people have an easier time keeping occasional drug use *occasional* if they are doing hallucinogens rather than opiates or uppers. I can count the people I know on one hand that actually do coke and don't have their lives consumed with the hunt for coke.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by foxylady69

I can count the people I know on one hand that actually do coke and don't have their lives consumed with the hunt for coke.

if you knew me, you could add me to your hand hehe. i do it occasionally but not on any type of regular basis

Originally posted by foxylady69

I can count the people I know on one hand that actually do coke and don't have their lives consumed with the hunt for coke.

if you knew me, you could add me to your hand hehe. i do it occasionally but not on any type of regular basis

4 -5 years agao good coke was $275 for an 8 or $175 for a teener. Now that the Mexicans are more heavily involved in the Coke game the price has almost come down 50%. Also with Coke, you can get a line to test out what you are buying before you 'blow' (no pun intended) your money and you know up front what you are getting. The biggst gamble with Coke is not knowing how much it was stepped on with Speed. Coke that's been stepped on with Speed, will give you cotton mouth like a MF and will have you buggin' very badly. It also makes the come down even worse then E in my opinion. Coke also crosses more lines demographically and socioeconomically than E does. In other words a lot more people do Coke, have done Coke or know someone that has.

With pills unless you know and trust the source 100%, you are taking a gamble. It's like, do I need 1, 2 or 3 pills to roll? It's such an experiment everytime. With Coke people also can drink and enhance the effects and when you are done you drop a Xanax and the next day you pretty much feel fine. Also $40 - $50 for a gram of Coke will do one perosn pretty good for 7 - 10 hours...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

4 -5 years agao good coke was $275 for an 8 or $175 for a teener.

Where the hell do you live? 4 years ago I used to pay 150 for a ball, 8 years ago I paid 150 for a ball, and friday night I paid 150 for a ball... $275??

There are 260 + million other people that live outside of your world called Manhattan.

There are cities called Dever, Salt Lake City. Minneapolis, Richmond, Raleigh, etc...

I know it's not your beloved NYC, but I'm going off of experience of others (and my own too) that I associate with that have lived other places. Also my boy quoted me those prices from 5 years ago in D.C. too...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

There are 260 + million other people that live outside of your world called Manhattan.

There are cities called Dever, Salt Lake City. Minneapolis, Richmond, Raleigh, etc...

I know it's not your beloved NYC, but I'm going off of experience of others (and my own too) that I associate with that have lived other places. Also my boy quoted me those prices from 5 years ago in D.C. too...

I have only lived here for 2 years... :rolleyes:

Tha's fine. I'm just telling you what prices were years ago. May be you would care to enlighten me as to where you lived before NYC. That may shed some light on the reason why you've always paid such great prices... And I hope it wasn't Miami; it's ALWAYS been cheaper there then anywhere else in the country...

Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, right after graduating, 6 years ago, I could get an 8 ball for $100... right here in good old NYC... I'm really glad I don't have those kind of connections these days!!!

I wish I did ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, right after graduating, 6 years ago, I could get an 8 ball for $100... right here in good old NYC... I'm really glad I don't have those kind of connections these days!!!

That's about the right price here in Miami... maybe $90:)

Once you try tina you will never look at coke again!! Tina is an upscale drug you cant compare it to heroin cause any bum could get heroin but unless your'e clockin serious loot theres no way you could keep up a crystal habit.

Originally posted by blunty

Once you try tina you will never look at coke again!! Tina is an upscale drug you cant compare it to heroin cause any bum could get heroin but unless your'e clockin serious loot theres no way you could keep up a crystal habit.

You are aware how cheap crystal is aren't you??