Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are you 100% honest when you meet someone????

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

lets say you meet someone and you like them will you lie, just not tell them the truth to their qwuestions cause you know it will just be a fling or go all out and tell them the last time you had crabs?

how honest are you with someone you just met?

Ill go first...

I am very honest, I wont be rude but i def. tell her if I think it wont work out, how many people I slept with, and all that other stuff that people dont like to answer.

Hell no, I usually don't even tell them my real name rigfht off the bat......................I'm usually Mike when you first meet me, if I've ascertained that she's not a psycho then maybe I'll tell her my real name, :D

i'm always honest..partly b/c its really obvious when i attempt to lie..lol

so of course when I meet someone I am going to be completely truthful with them because thats just how I am. Plus, if it may develop into something more serious i would never be able to be like "ummm... remember all those things i told you? I made them up." :laugh:

I lie - I wear the Victoria Secret padded bra - which gives me a beautiful cleavage that guys notice and make them come over and talk to me.

But once the bra comes off ......... the cleavage illusion disappears

that's a lie too right ?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

I lie - I wear the Victoria Secret padded bra - which gives me a beautiful cleavage that guys notice and make them come over and talk to me.

But once the bra comes off ......... the cleavage illusion disappears

that's a lie too right ?

why would u want a guy to come over just for your tits?

I would rather talk to the girl that's flat chested than the girl with big tits and think shes hot shit.

Originally posted by tastey

you always tell the truth.

poeople judge you because of your ACTIONS, not of what you SAY. words are a mere illustration of your actions, but what really matters is the actions.

very true :)

Originally posted by gabo

lets say you meet someone and you like them will you lie, just not tell them the truth to their qwuestions cause you know it will just be a fling or go all out and tell them the last time you had crabs?

Hell, I tell 'em on a need-to-know basis. Fuck that, I aint volunteering shit !!. And if she gets too nosey, I hit the ground running :D

Originally posted by tastey

you always tell the truth.

poeople judge you because of your ACTIONS, not of what you SAY. words are a mere illustration of your actions, but what really matters is the actions.

Actions speak louder than words, I can dig that!

Originally posted by gabo

I would rather talk to the girl that's flat chested than the girl with big tits and think shes hot shit.

I'm not trying to attract men with padded bras ..lol

but - you know T&A are typical baits .

Golly - I wish more guys thought like you.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

I'm not trying to attract men with padded bras ..lol

but - you know T&A are typical baits .

Golly - I wish more guys thought like you.

I think most men do... just cause we like to look at big tits doesnt me we prefer them. does that make sense?