Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICAL X-Men 2 Kicks ass Thread!!!

Saw it tonight. Definitely great movie. Didnt see them either, but the Dark Phoenix Sage foreshadowing for the sequal is fuckin sick!!!!!! any follower of the comic knows what I am talkin about.

Originally posted by Ronin

Saw it tonight. Definitely great movie. Didnt see them either, but the Dark Phoenix Sage foreshadowing for the sequal is fuckin sick!!!!!! any follower of the comic knows what I am talkin about.

does that have anything to do with jean gray? i think i know what you're talking about...

i went to see this with my best friend, her lil bro and one of our guy friends... the boys started talking about all these characters that weren't in the movie and it all went completely over my head... lol i dunno how you keep up with all that

Originally posted by mssabina

does that have anything to do with jean gray? i think i know what you're talking about...

JeanGrey Is Phoneix/Dark Phoneix

Finkle is Einhorn.......

And if anyone is interested I think Hank McCoy was a reporter or on T.V or something, he wasn't in Blue beast form yet ....

And Gambits name Remy... Lemou (sp?) was on the computer as possible mutants when Mystque was in Deathstrike Form looking for Magentos Cell.....

And did anyone else notice the little girl screaming, was that banshee or syren ?

Originally posted by rdancer

JeanGrey Is Phoneix/Dark Phoneix

Finkle is Einhorn.......

And if anyone is interested I think Hank McCoy was a reporter or on T.V or something, he wasn't in Blue beast form yet ....

And Gambits name Remy... Lemou (sp?) was on the computer as possible mutants when Mystque was in Deathstrike Form looking for Magentos Cell.....

And did anyone else notice the little girl screaming, was that banshee or syren ?

siren....

and the dark phoenix logo was in the water at the very end of the movie...fuckin sick

I cant wait!

Originally posted by magilicuti

i heard you see gambit when (mystique) lady death strike was on the computer. i didn't catch that part though.

x2 was def sick. hopefully Colossus is in the next one more

Gambits real name "Remy lebue(sp?)" was on the screen when she was searching for the files. Thats where he was 'seen.'

What Chracter was Strykers son??? I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Originally posted by Ronin

Gambits real name "Remy lebue(sp?)" was on the screen when she was searching for the files. Thats where he was 'seen.'

What Chracter was Strykers son??? I cant for the life of me figure it out.

From what I understand he isn't a real character... at least not from the comics...

And Jubilee is in the movie too, she is the girl at the end, the asian one. When Storm found the kids, she called out her name and she was in the cell....

BTW Shadowcat was in the movie too I think, was she the little girl that was running through the walls???

Originally posted by magilicuti

and why didn't iceman just freeze the water at the end. i thought that was what was gonna happen.

I didn't understand this either ... It just makes more sense!

And did you notice that Storm lost her accent :laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

I want that Mazda Rx 8 they drove in that movie :drool:, I wonder why cyclops gets all the cool toys :laugh:

They had a red version of that down in south beach on display... thing is amazing :drool: