Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ ROXY

I already have the NYANA Album, from a couple of days ago.. The album i will be honest with you people. isnt that good. To be honest with you i am actually unpleased with it.. I feel like Tiesto could of done a lot of better of a job. i mean CD1 starts off with some hard beats off the bat. He doesnt have a intro. CD2 has an intro to it. and the track selection is not bad.. But i remember magik 6, PURE FUCKING ENERGY.. Mix's are all well and are in sync. I dont know, but thats my opinion , TIESTO IS STILL THE MAN and will always be.. CANT WAIT FOR ROXY!!!

ROCK ON!

I am going to be jamming to Tiesto even though Nyana isnt anything special. Hearing that beat at Roxy drives me crazy. The Adrenaline straight to the headddddd! See u all there guys and gals. I will be the one who looks mangled but isnt really hehe. Just having a lot of fun.

Moe D

Originally posted by kraver81

What's the dresscode gonna be like for that? Think I can get away with UFOs/tishirts/pumas?

I think you should DEFINTELY wear something else. UFO's went out with the Furby, and frankly, I'm not sure they were ever in. Just my $.02.

I H I

PS "T-SHIRTS"

Originally posted by xvinylgurlx

who cares if its a rave goin on or if its a club party

wear whatever the hell u want, whether it be khakis, ufos, shorts, or dam spandex. YOU make the party... the party does not make YOU. got it?

Enough said.....