Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hitlon Sisters.....

vixengirly

Originally posted by vixengirly

gotts love the rich, spoiled and famous.....

neone else watching their E! true hollywood story...im gettin a kick outta it.:rolleyes:

And Beautiful...... but one of them is so much hotter than the other

collage-055.jpg

hiltonsgoldenglobes.jpg

79905-1033604034.jpg

80155-1035890103.jpg

Originally posted by ou812

With all that money you'd think they could've at least got a boob job.

Why is it always about the boobs? Maybe they are confident enough in thier looks that they dont feel the need for big fake tits. Paris is beautiful and they are too tiny to have implants...it would look funny.

I saw an interview with them and Paris is def hotter than Nicki - those dimples and that long face do nothing for her scrawny ass... But is it just me or does Paris always look like shes posing for a camera?! :confused:

Originally posted by Ronin

they said in the show that they already said they rnt getting implants. they said its too stripper like and they are "classy broads"

women who refer to themselves as "classy" r usually the total opposite...so i deduce these girlies have given their fair share of blowjobs in the bathrooms of NYC clubs...

but id still bang the living hell out of the both of them...

and one of them goes out with McFayden from MTV..lucky fawk

Originally posted by Ronin

they said in the show that they already said they rnt getting implants. they said its too stripper like and they are "classy broads"

:laugh: ...classy....money doesn't always equal class.......and wearing tank tops that say 'got blow?'.....now that's not my definition of classy!..........imo......they are nothing special...skinny blonde chicks with a trust fund the size of jersey................i really don't know much about them........the fascination just isn't there like some people express..............

forgive me for thinking nothing of them.. I dont find them to be anything but 2 little rich girls who are getting attention due to all the $$$ their family has.

Did any one catch that shit about one of them going off to live that "poor life" Its things like that, that really piss me off. :mad:

Like Napoleon's wife and how she use to play peasent and had a little house where her and her friends would play poor.. Why not do something positive about your fame & money..

Little fucking snobs..

Originally posted by naughtybabe

forgive me for thinking nothing of them.. I dont find to be anything but 2 little rich girls who are getting attention due to all the $$$ their family has.

Did any one catch that shit about one of them going off to live that "poor life" Its things like that, that really piss me off. :mad:

Like Napoleon's wife and how she use to play peasent and had a little house where her and her friends would play poor.. Why not do something positive about your fame & money..

Little fucking snobs..

your a fucking snob.

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: ...classy....money doesn't always equal class.......and wearing tank tops that say 'got blow?'.....now that's not my definition of classy!..........imo......they are nothing special...skinny blonde chicks with a trust fund the size of jersey................i really don't know much about them........the fascination just isn't there like some people express..............

Indeed, living in high class and being a classy person are 2 very different things.

I personally hate their elitist attitudes and hope they get SARS.

Originally posted by ou812

Indeed, living in high class and being a classy person are 2 very different things.

I personally hate their elitist attitudes and hope they get SARS.

...or the next 8-ball they get is pure anthrax!;)