Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hitlon Sisters.....

vixengirly

yeah Paris is definitely very pretty, but I caught an interview with them once and their IQ combined must have been like a 23. They were getting confused with the questions being asked. :laugh: ..

this is gong to sound dumb... but who are they anyway? all of a sudden they were just famous and i have no idea what they do. are they models? are they from the family that owns the hilton hotels? :confused: i really don't know..lol

Originally posted by karisma

are they from the family that owns the hilton hotels? :confused: i really don't know..lol

Yes

and im not surprised how dumb they are. Nikki def. has the brains of the 2, and she's starting designs for a handbag line.

Originally posted by linabina

which one is which???

Since Paris is supposed to be the hot one... I'm *guessing* that she's the one with the slightly more pointed features...

Pic 1- left; 2-right, 3- left, 4- right

Originally posted by naughtybabe

forgive me for thinking nothing of them.. I dont find them to be anything but 2 little rich girls who are getting attention due to all the $$$ their family has.

Little fucking snobs..

i agree. my question is why are these girls on magazine covers? they havent done shit but get fucked up at clubs and dance on tables....

i personally dont really think either is that gorgeous either. ive been blown by hotter....

I heard from people that have partied with them that they are PIGS.

They have the most disgusting bodies I have ever seen...anyone can be made to look gorgeous and airbrushed for a magazine cover, but if you look at the regular photos of them they are 2 little waifs. Perfect examples of what too much partying and drugs can do to a womans body. Disgusting. I would never want to be soooo skinny.

And Britney...I dont think she is anything special even compared to them. She is very ordinary looking (there is nothing wrong with that though). Thats just my opinion. I give more praise to the exotic looking women.

Originally posted by tastyt

Since Paris is supposed to be the hot one... I'm *guessing* that she's the one with the slightly more pointed features...

yeah, i was gonna say that i can't tell which one you guys think is the hotter one :confused::rolleyes: .

but i give props to the little-boobied girls ( :aright: ), 'cause it seems to me that there's a shitload of pressure out there to have big tits. i gather this from the amount of women in entertainment (and in general, too) with fake boobs and how every lingerie department now has the padded and push-up bras in the front, as well as having more of those in stock than ones that aren't padded :no: . and when i'm out bra shopping, as well, almost every woman i see with bras in her hands has at least one padded or push-up. our boobs are fine as they are, is the way i see it. rejoice in your boobs as nature intended :spin2: !!!

OMG they ARE PIGGGGGGS!

I just saw a whole website on "the drunk and sloppy Hilton Sisters"

YUCK!

Its a shame......if they had some respect for themselves or any cooth at all....I would have looked at them totally differently, but seeing what they look like at a club, or just out at a party...IT IS DISGUSTING!

Changed my opinion totally!

:puke:

Originally posted by jessie739

OMG they ARE PIGGGGGGS!

I just saw a whole website on "the drunk and sloppy Hilton Sisters"

YUCK!

Its a shame......if they had some respect for themselves or any cooth at all....I would have looked at them totally differently, but seeing what they look like at a club, or just out at a party...IT IS DISGUSTING!

Changed my opinion totally!

:puke:

Got a link?