Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somebody gimmie the REAL story....

What the shit is goin on in club land???

Whats the deal with Wildlife Wednesdays at Abyss and Arena???

I'm 19..unlike most of u ...wtf are me and my girlies supposed to do this summer??? Jack, Larry, Ysolt, Erica....???SOMEBODY!!! WTF :mad: i need answers...im tired of clubs closing, goin to court, smokin bans..etc...this country is fucked up

Originally posted by vixengirly

Wildlife Wednesdays at Abyss and Arena???

hey sweety

i got ur info for Abyss and the wild wed party right here-

also

im currently looking for a club to hold a wednesday party for the summer-

i saw going to do it in TRAXX lounge but the place is too small for the crowd that id bring-

they only want like a 150 head counts tops!:eek:

i need something for more then 200+ minimum

so .........

If theres anyone reading this out there

hit me up-

i got ppl that want to party and no place to be!!!!

Dj Liqid E-mail

check the progress VIXEN ~~~>>>>ClubEXL

and also register on the site if u dare

I'm 19..unlike most of u ...wtf are me and my girlies supposed to do this summer??? Jack, Larry, Ysolt, Erica....???SOMEBODY!!! WTF :mad: i need answers...im tired of clubs closing, goin to court, smokin bans..etc...this country is fucked up

Email me SHOCKWAVEVIP@AOL.COM ill take care of you and ur friends come check out the party for yourself

Originally posted by ou812

Just take someone's ID and go out wherever you want.

...silly boy...if only it was that simple......take someone's birth cert....ss card.....pay stub...lol....etc...go to dmv...get a dup....get a couple forms of back-up...THEN,....go out wherever u want!

thanks people...i feel much better knowing theres hope!!!! my girls and i frequent wildlife weds like whoa in the summer.....so shockwave thanks very much :D ill be gettin in touch with u (maybe u kno my girl jenn p.)....as for the fake id's...i hear stories here and there about getting dups, will it really work just using someone elses b.c.??? and s.s. card?? if its that easy...theres gotta be sumthing wrong right???:confused:

L'ARCATA LOUNGE TUESDAY

18 FOR GIRLS,21 FOR GUYS

SCHOOLS OUT TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH THE MOST OUTRAGOUS PRICES IN JERSEY

From 9pm to 11pm

$1 shots $1 drafts $1 domestic bottles $1 well drinks $2 import bottles

Then after 11

$1 shots $1 drafts $2 domestic bottles $2 well drinks $3 import bottles

MUSIC BY:

DJ JUSTIN HIGGINS

DJ NICKY SIBILIA

HOSTED BY CLUBITUP.COM AND THE LOVELY CLUBITUP GIRLS

&

JERRY C. NJNYCAFTERHOURS.COM

L'ARCATA LOUNGE

450 N.BEVERWYCK

PARSIPANNY,NJ

thanks people...i feel much better knowing theres hope!!!! my girls and i frequent wildlife weds like whoa in the summer.....so shockwave thanks very much :D ill be gettin in touch with u (maybe u kno my girl jenn p.)....as for the fake id's...i hear stories here and there about getting dups, will it really work just using someone elses b.c.??? and s.s. card?? if its that easy...theres gotta be sumthing wrong right???:confused:

...lol....it's not THAT easy....it's a federal offense......i dunno....maybe it's just where i live....but a legit ID was as important to have as well...your liver...........i never understood how people got through life without an id lol....

Originally posted by misk

...silly boy...if only it was that simple......take someone's birth cert....ss card.....pay stub...lol....etc...go to dmv...get a dup....get a couple forms of back-up...THEN,....go out wherever u want!

Ahhhhhh. I don't know how all this shit works. I wasn't ID'd even when I was 18 waltzing into Tempts.................don't ask.

your def rite vixen....the NY and NJ area is fucked up...thats why my ass is movin down to miami....the club scene is much hotter and more chill...thers no smoking bans, no raids, just pure partying all nite until the next afternoon :aright:

Just a warning, if you are going to do the DMV dup ID, do in the next 2 months. DMv is going to start changing over to a new system. Supposedly it will be harder to get dups and such....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Just a warning, if you are going to do the DMV dup ID, do in the next 2 months. DMv is going to start changing over to a new system. Supposedly it will be harder to get dups and such....

it'll be impossible, it's gonna be all digital like every other state and will have the person picture stored in the computer.

vixen, it is that easy, just make sure the person who's info you get has the same color eyes, and is around the same height. It's not neccesary but it's much safer to have the same features. Also know their info and and out when u go to get the dupe, even easier get someone who's 21 to go in do everything and you just walk up for the picture when they call them. Also, Isn't tradewinds on thursdays 18 for girls?

Originally posted by harddtime

it'll be impossible, it's gonna be all digital like every other state and will have the person picture stored in the computer.

vixen, it is that easy, just make sure the person who's info you get has the same color eyes, and is around the same height. It's not neccesary but it's much safer to have the same features. Also know their info and and out when u go to get the dupe, even easier get someone who's 21 to go in do everything and you just walk up for the picture when they call them. Also, Isn't tradewinds on thursdays 18 for girls?

Hence why I said to do in the next 2 months.....

hun, stop in at larcata lounge tuesday's ladies are 18+ guys 21+. its a good time!! larcata is beautiful!

thanks to everyone for clearing the ID and club land shit up for me!!!! i can finally sleep well, atleast for the most part of the summer i will be in italy, clubbin it up like a post whore on cp bebe!!!!:D As for the ID, it has been taken care...yay! I shall be stoppin by L'arcata Lounge...thanks people, when i turn 21, im gonna need u all again, but this time to tell me about the hotspots that are way better than the places 2day, cuz u kno times be a changin! lol ;)