Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to Plasmic Honey?

Originally posted by bassboy

Out of the Biz? They used to whip ass!!

Maybe they followed their rightful path into the construction business :laugh: :laugh: (joke)

they split up a couple yrs back...sal basille just recently had a tribal track come out on promo on harlem records a few weeks ago which is pretty good

I always had this question in the back of my head just never really thaught to ask it, they really need to work their shit out and come back out with music...they made some of the sickest tracks ever...my fav. we were in the dark Xtacy dub

I'm actually friends with christian (the other half of plasmic honey) and the last time that i saw him about a year ago he said that he was trying to get into producing main-stream stuff cause thats where the money is.....

Originally posted by unclebuc

I'm actually friends with christian (the other half of plasmic honey) and the last time that i saw him about a year ago he said that he was trying to get into producing main-stream stuff cause thats where the money is.....

shit that's awful. *sigh* RIP plasmic honey.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Wow that really sucks.

Originally posted by davidstone

who cares.

Can't we get some more inspiring discussion in this joint like TIESTO vs. HOWELLS vs SVEN SVINCTER

yeah there's never any tiesto or howells threads:rolleyes:

Originally posted by apotheosis

Every time was a new experience: Different Plasmic Honey track/Different label/ and of course nobody knew what else they had out - lol

I saw the album once, had only 1 track I didnt know or have.

Well their album was a little late. I mean by the time it came out all those songs were waaay played out.

Plus, I loved Plasmic Honey in moderation at like 730 in the morning when one of their songs would take Tunnel to the next level, but 70 minutes of high piched synths and out of key melodies to fuck w/ you are too much for me to bear in say... a car ride?

but if they got together now and started producing some nice progressive style house or tech with their ability to make things sound evil, then it would be sick!!

Originally posted by kitty19

shit that's awful. *sigh* RIP plasmic honey.

it may be awful for us plasmic honey lovers, but for him he needs to make a living somehow. Sometimes you gotta choose between what u like to do and what u can make money doin. my $.02

Originally posted by dbolboy

it may be awful for us plasmic honey lovers, but for him he needs to make a living somehow. Sometimes you gotta choose between what u like to do and what u can make money doin. my $.02

no doubt, but i've quickly learned that if you do something in life that you absolutely love, the money will follow.

doing something for the sake of money will just lead you to unhappiness. stupid plasmic honey!! ;)

Originally posted by apotheosis

If I had to symbolize a "sound" that will forever remind me of rolling, it's the whoomph sound from Ride The Trip!

It whipped around Tunnel like a storm, no?