1. 1. Is TeamJ5 too cool for this board now

• Yes all SQ1 stuff went to his head
    • No this board is too cool for him
    • Who cares, let's all just plug him
    • Ras67 rules!!!

Originally posted by groovefire

I don't, but I also don't talk normal either. Kaydup does wicked bad. :laugh:

I do?

It is funny I kidda lost mine when I moved outta Boston for a while then when I moved back here it just came right back. But when I moved back I could hear everyones, and I realized that we do sound weird.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

do you guys all have mass accents???

I used to not have an accent at all, but recently I've felt it start creeping back (one of my roomates has one, so that gets me going). It sounds weird, but I lost mine when I was a kid, even though EVERYONE in my town had a wicked bad one. I thought it sounded stupid, and I thought when I got older I was going to sound like an idiot when I had a job, so I purposely made sure I pronounced my 'ar's at the end of words and such. Completely lost it. When I graduated from school and got a job with people from all around the country they were totally bummed to find out I didn't have an accent. That whole plan really backfired on me.

whadupg has an accent from time to time. Nothing major though.

ras you never answered... what do you do for work (or what would you do I should say)??

i was managing a store (retail) for the past 5 years... i want to do something different-- ie no working on weekends... dont care what-- i am sure i will like whatever i end up doing--

No one is hiring more than the mortgage industry right now. Those companies are swimming in cash. Look there. Mt girlfriend just landed a great job with a mortgage company and she had absolutely no mortgage experience.

i have been told that-- but i dont really have any connex to get into a good one.. shall i go knock on doors? too bad i cant get the recruitors to come out to the club and really see what i can do... hee hee. just kidding.

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP!

i have been told that-- but i dont really have any connex to get into a good one.. shall i go knock on doors? too bad i cant get the recruitors to come out to the club and really see what i can do... hee hee. just kidding.

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP!

www.monster.com

www.careerbuilder.com

www.dice.com

bostonworks.boston.com

Get that resume out there and you'll land a jobby job in no-time.

I think we all need to come out to the club to really see what you can do ;)

i was managing a store (retail) for the past 5 years... i want to do something different-- ie no working on weekends... dont care what-- i am sure i will like whatever i end up doing--

ah the wonderful world of retail .. i know it well and can never imagine going back, to the stores that is

good luck

• 11 months later...