Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Reval and Raver!

It was a LOT of fun! Got there around 9:30pm...I spun for an hour and half. That went well except for the times when they had to come and tweak the sound (the amp was clipping) - that was kinda annoying since it was a distraction. Reval and my friend Eddie spun great sets!

A very good experience.

Oh, except for the needle skipping twice on me during mixes! :mad:

the vibe was great. kinda cool to just have all you friends take over a lounge and you get to play all your music and jam. I was pretty bombed by the end of the night. A friend recorded the sets so I'm interested to see how it sounds...don't really remember what tracks I was playing, except that I dropped Sander's "Scorchio" remix. wtf?? Everyone had a good time. Krish played a great set

The best point for me though was playing the new 'Melody mix' of "Ephemera". Great to see people dancing and getting into it. I love NY and I can't wait to get back there. Eddie will probably have us back in the fall sometime, so you folks who are moving up there should come and check it out. Good times. Be up for DH in June.

Pics here:

http://www.electrophobic.com/AlphabetLounge/AlphabetLounge.html

Originally posted by revaluation

the vibe was great. kinda cool to just have all you friends take over a lounge and you get to play all your music and jam. I was pretty bombed by the end of the night. A friend recorded the sets so I'm interested to see how it sounds...don't really remember what tracks I was playing, except that I dropped Sander's "Scorchio" remix. wtf?? Everyone had a good time. Krish played a great set

The best point for me though was playing the new 'Melody mix' of "Ephemera". Great to see people dancing and getting into it. I love NY and I can't wait to get back there. Eddie will probably have us back in the fall sometime, so you folks who are moving up there should come and check it out. Good times. Be up for DH in June.

Pics here:

http://www.electrophobic.com/AlphabetLounge/AlphabetLounge.html

DH in May for me! :D