Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours Fast Food Review....Bigtime Style

Well...the Bigtime and I are on a specialized diet...which was proprietarily designed for another Iron Brother and stolen by me.

Anyway...I will not bore you with specifics...but basically...you are strict all week and then binge on Sunday...which works well for us...because we love to eat...It has been 2 years since I ate @ a fast food restaurant and last night I broke that streak.

Sooo....Last night as we were pulling away from Surf...extremely "Focused" jaws grinding we knew we had another mission...We talked about all the possibilities....Taco Bell, White Castle, McDonalds, KFC...anyway...another Iron Brother in the back seat recommended Checkers...what a great idea! We drove up and Bigtime...kept saying..."I want the Belford Special"....I was looking on the menu and I could Not find the Belford...it was spelled Buford....No "EL"...but he insisted it said Belford...Unbelievable...The Bigtime...was so messed up he convinced himself that the menu read Belford. Anyway...like a fat fuck...the Bigtime was trying to convince me that in addition he needed Onion Rings...Listen pal...I think we have enough food. Anyway...as I pulled away...the BIGTIME pulled the ultimate Fat kid move...he dumped my fries in the bottom of the bag...of course he was the one who was eating out of the bag and got the extra fries.

HAHAH your stories are great! and its good to know that you guys aren't totally strict and allow yourselves to eat some "real" food every once in a while. :)

btw.. i didnt know there was a checkers up north.. i thought it was only a southern thang.. before you know it.. CHIK-FIL-A! (LOVE their waffle fries!)

Originally posted by njstacked2

Well...the Bigtime and I are on a specialized diet...which was proprietarily designed for another Iron Brother and stolen by me.

Anyway...I will not bore you with specifics...but basically...you are strict all week and then binge on Sunday...which works well for us...because we love to eat...It has been 2 years since I ate @ a fast food restaurant and last night I broke that streak.

Sooo....Last night as we were pulling away from Surf...extremely "Focused" jaws grinding we knew we had another mission...We talked about all the possibilities....Taco Bell, White Castle, McDonalds, KFC...anyway...another Iron Brother in the back seat recommended Checkers...what a great idea! We drove up and Bigtime...kept saying..."I want the Belford Special"....I was looking on the menu and I could Not find the Belford...it was spelled Buford....No "EL"...but he insisted it said Belford...Unbelievable...The Bigtime...was so messed up he convinced himself that the menu read Belford. Anyway...like a fat fuck...the Bigtime was trying to convince me that in addition he needed Onion Rings...Listen pal...I think we have enough food. Anyway...as I pulled away...the BIGTIME pulled the ultimate Fat kid move...he dumped my fries in the bottom of the bag...of course he was the one who was eating out of the bag and got the extra fries.

Ultimate fat kid move!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

before you know it.. CHIK-FIL-A! (LOVE their waffle fries!)

chik-fil-a has already invaded new jersey!?! yay!!

i'm just waiting for the first waffle house to open up here :D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Stacked,

what is the buford special anyway? is it a burger?

Big Buford man!!!.......................You gotta stop by Checkers a little more during the off-season.

Good bulking up food.

:arrow::cheese:

Belford?!!!.................hahahaha!!!!