Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

Originally posted by kelly0616

oh temps, merge, surf, rehab in the city dave????

heheh our whole shorehouse is gonna be checked into rehab after this summer:D

thats what i meant there cupcake.......if u want we can share milk+cookies from our adjoining hospital beds!!!!.....we should definitely hire an on-site medical team for our shorehouse........nekked chicks wearing white outfits.....yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!

Originally posted by kelly0616

yea right....how u and digga and the rest of your crew wearing white thongs all day

:idea::tongue:

oh kelly....i cant wait for the fun and games of this summer to start........lonk your door chica.....dont wanna any of your granny panties being sold to the locals school boyz on the boardwalk!!! :D

Originally posted by thehype

Tradewinds on thursday

Jenks on friday

Jenks on Saturday

Osprey on Sunday

:D :D :D

Osprey on Sunday will def be a plus.... can't wait to visit the remodeled the dance side..FINALLY..:eek:

.......I bartended there the past few years..dance side, back bar, ;) this year I'm joining the corwd....PARTYING!!! I know it just won't be the same with out me..ha ha

:eek:

The Tavern has be completely remodeled and from what I hear the venue is much nicer.

I am pretty sure they have Mark Ronson, DJ Reach, and EvanScott, a guy from Australia supplying the house music.

From some friends down under, I hear he plays top notch tracks!!! My girl saw him at El Divino in Ibiza last summer. Sweet set, kick ass music!!

Might be worth while to go down for a listen and hear what is going on outside New York musically?

-BeatFix

Originally posted by djshaned

i hate AC clubs....TRU is a crackden!

i'll be in ocean city, NJ during the day chillin, and then heading up to temps on saturday and sunday....should be a ridiculous time!:D

everyone is saying how this place is a crackhouse, ive been there a few times and it didnt seem as bad with drugs as everyone is making it out to be, and the music is great, lots of energy, my vote for memorial day weekend is studio six/club tru definetally!

maybe you guys should give it another chance?